Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro connect question

Discussion on Esro connect question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro connect question

Hi every time i try to log in to the esto srv 1 i cant enter but the server stats say that ther are more than 300 slots :S , somtimes when i press enter on login my sro just quits ? anyone know a solution for the login
Old 05/31/2011, 14:21   #2

i have that probl too..
Old 05/31/2011, 15:05   #3

Yeah their login thingy is kinda buggy. You just have to wait till they fix it or till someone emulates the gameguard.

You could enter a wrong password and sometimes it doesn't crash. But I also crash or disconnect when I login. so login character selection crash or disconnect so kinda annoying

Tags
esro, psro, silkroad, sro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with Esro connect
05/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i wanna connect to the game, i type my id and password, he is requesting user confirmation and than it says you are disconnected from the server, does anyone knows what the problem is and how i can fix it?
ESRO Can connect but then dc...
05/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey I can logg in right now, but when I press enter IŽll get to the autologin or iŽll get a dc. But the server is POPULATED -.-
ESRO question
01/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
mm i only want to ask anyone have info for ESRO... will open and if when... i wait it maybe from summer 2009 but... i only wait xD ty :)
Question about ESRO
04/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
oke well can we know when the ESRO server is back online ? :-?? i checked the website and its still underconstruction :(( me and my friends from Romania want to play on that server , cuz ECSRO and others Pserver really sux... we need ESRO :X:X please reply .. Thx:handsdown:
QUESTION ABOUT ESRO
01/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i have downloaded the normal sro, but ik want to play esro, what i need to do to play it, and i had an account on Silkroad Addiction, i want that game to, how i need to donwload, or play, Silkroad ECRO and Silkroad Addiction, please help me!