Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]HELP WITH PSRO

Discussion on [Question]HELP WITH PSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Question]HELP WITH PSRO

Hello all! I have problem with psro,when i press START i get this:

Maby someone can help me?! Whats that,and i can't play psro.

Ty for all who helps!!!
P.S. Psro renistal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question for 11 deg in psro
11/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
[QUESTION] PSRO
03/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
i already took a glance with all the forum here and my studies shows that we got dsame problem this are d following account how to download ip's i my self hoping for someone who can take a glance with this post and help me to have an account for a try...
[Question]PSRO Bot
03/02/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I have the bot from this forum, but I don`t know the skils! Thei are like this: @%$#!@&(ar something like that)!Can some1 translate to me please!!:confused:
[Question]Need help with Psro
03/01/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
So this is the thing. When I start the setup of psro client I allways get this error : Access violation at adress 004249BA in module 'srogame1.091.exe' Read of So i'm wondering maybe someone could upload allready installed client in rar or say me how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
Psro Bot Question
02/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey i kno theres a bot out there for the Psro server and im using it...but its kinda of bad...doesn't buy pots or repair or sell items...it kills, picks up, and dies thats all... so i was wondering if theres a better bot out there or if anyone has a bot they can share that is good... Me and everyone else would appreciate it...