Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Fire Problem with db-bot...

Discussion on ZSZC Fire Problem with db-bot... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Fire Problem with db-bot...

When i start the SRProxy, i put in the IP, press START, Launch the game via Loader, then i start pressing ENTER. I leave my enter pressed and after a while if i don't connect, the client crashes. If i don't connect in 10 mins, the client crashes. If i connect to the game, i start botting, it plays for about 1 hour, sometimes more. After this time it crashes and i have to reconnect. I don't know how to fix this problem. I think it's becouse the SrProxy, becouse it makes the client crash even if the bot is not opened. Is there any solution for this problem? I used the wizz bot untill the update and that bot did not make the client crash. It worked perfectly. When i started to use DbBot, with SrProxy the client started to act like this. I am 100% sure the SrProxy is making the client crash.... Can i fix it ? PLS HELP ... THX in advance...
Old 04/13/2011, 01:00   #2

Go To This Link i Have Post There
Old 04/13/2011, 15:28   #3

that didn't help.... it still crashes... i use Private_server_loader.exe... the one with redirect. So my steps are : SrProxy -> Private_server_loader.exe -> Game.... i enter my ID&PW... Hit enter about 15-20 times than CRASH.... If i'm lucky and get in the game... i start the bot, use ret scroll... BOT ACTIVATED.... i bot for about 2 hours MAX than client crashes AGAIN X( my head is about to explode from this problem... PLS HELP.....
Old 04/13/2011, 15:32   #4

Its something you have to accept if you want to bot.
Old 04/19/2011, 20:48   #5

Try to turn off comunicators like skype or msn they sometimes block the SrProxy and then try again

If i helped you click thanks