Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zszc problem

Discussion on zszc problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zszc problem

I have downloaded part1 and now the problem is part2 the link to download part2 is either broken or error.

This is the link where I download the part1 and supposed to be part2 but there was a problem.

Please give me a message to help me out.
Old 02/26/2011, 18:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
download from here
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC problem!!!
11/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey, i have a problem with my ZSZC Client i cant click on Start Button because it come this: Directupload.net - D8pm7mg8t.png HELP ME PLEASE:handsdown:
ZSZC problem
10/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Guys i have an inexplicable problem i play like normaly zszc and it exit without an error from game idk what to do i can't play i play 10-20 min and exit WTF ??? pls helpppp
[ZSZC]DB-Bot problem
08/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
the bot works just fine for me, but whenever it comes to loop a whole bunch of problems appear. starts loop only in hotan, and in hotan it just walks 2 times and stops. how can i fix it? thx in advance
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!
ZSZC problem
06/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i start up the client this happends http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad162/bart23d/ screenshot.jpg wat should i do?