Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC BOT QUESTION

Discussion on ZSZC BOT QUESTION within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ZSZC BOT QUESTION

IS THERE ANY DB BOT WHIT LOOP? i was reading a thread and readed "does this bot loop works" and someone said yes so i wana know does any db bot loop works??? ;O
Old 02/09/2011, 13:26   #2

Hey guys i dunno if u got it or not but if u got bot v1.5 with the crack please post it :P
And idk about ur answer Sky i never tried loop b4 :P.
Old 02/10/2011, 00:48   #3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoudforg View Post
Hey guys i dunno if u got it or not but if u got bot v1.5 with the crack please post it :P
And idk about ur answer Sky i never tried loop b4 :P.
dont worrie xDDDD maybe some one will answer ;D XDD
Old 02/13/2011, 22:21   #4

BUMP <.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]ZSZC new server become ZSZC only?
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
well i just came back to home and try login its check the new server got the old ip and accounts wtf?
Question about DB bot ZSZC
08/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
If i thick the "use range lvl" for killing mobsfor Ex: 75-76, the bot will still kill a protector??? (If i can remember they were lvl 1) it would give me lots of peace and leave me to sleep
[ZSZC Question] I need a little help
06/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, i open: sroproxy > write true ip and start > open crack > open db bot loader > and than I start loader (mediapk2 edited) it starts game but when I press enter game closes in a second or in a minute. Yesterday I can bot with this way, but today not :/ Need Help Thanks.
[Sr-DB Bot]ZSZC question
06/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi there im asking 2 things, why the sr-db doesnt use my pots? and second I tried using medium pots,and worked, but when using 1 stack, it teleports and stops to use the autopot, anyone know why, or how to fix it
Bot question for ZSZC Sro
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys, Is there any free bot for ZSZC Sro which works perfectly?? because i use craked db-bot and it cant loop. si is there any free bot which attack mobs and use Return scroll when pots low, make a whole town loop and go back to lvl place even if he die. Is there so a bot or not??