Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leon Online | Cap 80| CH | Job Based |Auto Event| Silk/h |24/4/2017

Discussion on Leon Online | Cap 80| CH | Job Based |Auto Event| Silk/h |24/4/2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/24/2017, 22:06   #211

elite*gold: 0
dude fix your website lol?
Old 04/24/2017, 22:07   #212

elite*gold: 100
Server inception to fix all bugs
1-Snow Shield
2-Elixer Drop rate
3-Donation
4-Lags
5-Website
thanks for your cooperation.
Old 04/24/2017, 22:10   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.MEN View Post
Server inception to fix all bugs
1-Snow Shield
2-Elixer Drop rate
3-Donation
4-Lags
5-Website
thanks for your cooperation.
Ty man! And beta reward!
Old 04/24/2017, 22:30   #214

There will ne no Beta reward, so as of all the problem which need to get fixed now (oh YES, NOW IT IS GRAND OPENING) the Server Need to go Down in case of fixing... Hamm, what die we told them on Beta, that they Need to fix it now?
So it will be totally the same we get known from that team, brakes on GrandOpening based on fixing.
Beta was a fully waste of time and only fun for some players doing their own fun direct after joining with all of that the game can give to you. If they had listen carefully to the tester, a lot of problems should not happen.
So now, only the fast multi client bot player will get their additionally bonus on be quick and fast Level 80 everyone else can try to catch them and for sure, their most important bugs we found at level 80 will definitely exist too and what will happen if the players reached that level?
I do not think, it need to get mentioned and everyone can imagine it itself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2017, 22:35   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkEsdie View Post
There will ne no Beta reward, so as of all the problem which need to get fixed now (oh YES, NOW IT IS GRAND OPENING) the Server Need to go Down in case of fixing... Hamm, what die we told them on Beta, that they Need to fix it now?
So it will be totally the same we get known from that team, brakes on GrandOpening based on fixing.
Beta was a fully waste of time and only fun for some players doing their own fun direct after joining with all of that the game can give to you. If they had listen carefully to the tester, a lot of problems should not happen.
So now, only the fast multi client bot player will get their additionally bonus on be quick and fast Level 80 everyone else can try to catch them and for sure, their most important bugs we found at level 80 will definitely exist too and what will happen if the players reached that level?
*****. go to your cap620 server , btw GM's fixed lags snow etc in 5 minutes so dont cry here
Old 04/24/2017, 22:36   #216

Hello,

Can't enter the website to register & download client?

something's up? any alternative links?

ty
Old 04/24/2017, 22:42   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdimondr View Post
Hello,

Can't enter the website to register & download client?

something's up? any alternative links?

ty
10 minutes and the website will be ready to use.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/24/2017, 23:08   #218

Still waiting .. xD
Old 04/24/2017, 23:11   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkEsdie View Post
beta was waste of time to me ,to everyone who joined because he changed nothing ...
during beta he said "if you find any bugg you can write on forum or on facebook and we will answer"
i was writing on facebook and he gave me only seen ...
than on forum and he said "done"
now i see ,nothing is "done"
Old 04/24/2017, 23:25   #220

Fix Online player in website!
Old 04/24/2017, 23:29   #221

WTF exp rate ? at x15 i had to kill around 20 lvl 1 mobs and 10 lvl 2 to make lvl 5 ? ur fkcing kidding me ?

worst than on isro .... i'm out, waste of time downloading ....
i'm not going to spend 1 month for reach lvl max on a private server ... with i can see is under 100 players and i'm sure will die less than 2 weeks ...
Gl.. big faild from me
Old 04/24/2017, 23:36   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikpitq View Post
WTF exp rate ? at x15 i need to kill like 20 mobs to make lvl 5 ? ur fkcing kidding me ?

worst than on isro .... i'm out waste of time downloading ....
Good Luck man!
Old 04/24/2017, 23:51   #223

We are sorry for all that bugs but we are working on it and i promise that Leon will be more powerful don't even worry we will never close this server, its been 6 month being working on it to make you all satisfied just try to handle it with us
thanks <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
Site down ?
Site is pretty ready to use, enjoy
''Leon'' <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2017, 00:28   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.MEN View Post
We are sorry for all that bugs but we are working on it and i promise that Leon will be more powerful don't even worry we will never close this server, its been 6 month being working on it to make you all satisfied just try to handle it with us
thanks <3

Site is pretty ready to use, enjoy
''Leon'' <3
it doesnt work
Old 04/25/2017, 00:34   #225

website doesnt work
Closed Thread