Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer Gaming-Network Reunion • CAP 105 • New Server Files • Balanced Classes • 24/7

Discussion on Pioneer Gaming-Network Reunion • CAP 105 • New Server Files • Balanced Classes • 24/7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/27/2017, 11:59   #556

elite*gold: 56
I will update KDBot datas files today
it is worse then mbot for vsro 188 but better then keypresser.
the features of the bot are the same as the old agbot features for isro years ago

but 1st i will complete the client edits in the sro_client binary (500b stall, fix ch mastery display etc)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 12:01   #557

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtrilogic View Post
Ok, when you give Loyality Coins to testers, make sure to group by IP address in your SQL query, cuz I saw many people opening too many accounts (even on elitepvpers ) to claim more LC and have a starting advantage, please make sure your rewarding is gonna be fair.

Thanks.
It will be MAC adress based ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParryHiston View Post
grand open server ?!
When sbot and mbot will make working bot for these files. (hope next weekend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonki View Post
you get dc when you buy special elixir weapon from the silk shop.
Roger that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender66 View Post
Well I bought PHbot but cannot run it. I don;t know what I am doing wrong...

EDIT:

Photo attached

Yes Syloxx already informed phBot about the problem. You can also contact them and ask for compensation - you have to tell them that bot for Sylvanes is not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajkaramba View Post
what will happen with our chars at the new grand opening?

BTW: I was in Jangan south yesterday to get globals, but there was no gm :P
All chars will be deleted after beta time, however all loyal players who were there yesterday and they are here today will get special rewards for gran opening. Midnight will explain that after he is back

ATM we are preparing shop with weapons/items for 1 gold each so you can test all rates etc.

Inform us about bugs/ideas here:

Old 03/27/2017, 12:15   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
It will be MAC adress based ;-)

When sbot and mbot will make working bot for these files. (hope next weekend)

Roger that!

Yes Syloxx already informed phBot about the problem. You can also contact them and ask for compensation - you have to tell them that bot for Sylvanes is not working.

All chars will be deleted after beta time, however all loyal players who were there yesterday and they are here today will get special rewards for gran opening. Midnight will explain that after he is back

ATM we are preparing shop with weapons/items for 1 gold each so you can test all rates etc.

Inform us about bugs/ideas here:

Well you said that pbBot was tested and is working, so how will you explain this?
Old 03/27/2017, 12:18   #559

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender66 View Post
Well you said that pbBot was tested and is working, so how will you explain this?
the phBot was tested and working be4 we added our security (Pioneer.dll) just as i posted a few hours ago.

phBot cant handle the DLL for whatever reason, WeeMan has been informed.

If you wanna talk with WeeMan him self you can do that in the official IRC Chat:

I also beg WeeMan to readd all the missing days to all people they bought phBot yesterday.
Old 03/27/2017, 12:26   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
the phBot was tested and working be4 we added our security (Pioneer.dll) just as i posted a few hours ago.

phBot cant handle the DLL for whatever reason, WeeMan has been informed.

If you wanna talk with WeeMan him self you can do that in the official IRC Chat:

I also beg WeeMan to readd all the missing days to all people they bought phBot yesterday.
the grand opening (LAST ONE) can be earlier? we can play by hands and keypresser ...
Old 03/27/2017, 12:28   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
the grand opening (LAST ONE) can be earlier? we can play by hands and keypresser ...
Once bots are fixed (inculding mbot and sbot as well) we will open server asap. Until this time help us test it and give us ideas how to make it even better

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 12:34   #562

Quote:
Once bots are fixed (inculding mbot and sbot as well) we will open server asap. Until this time help us test it and give us ideas how to make it even better

thats what im doing right now.. i ll comment about somethings after some play
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 12:50   #563

Quote:
Guys since server without bot seems to be impossible for most of players please treat this server as BETA server. We will prepare bot asap and add all your suggestion be4 grand opening.
wtf is that??? No man, don t make a grand opening again, leave accounts like that. I played all night without bot, and so many other players like me. I don t care about bot, this is not fair.
Old 03/27/2017, 12:53   #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudor12 View Post
wtf is that??? No man, don t make a grand opening again, leave accounts like that. I played all night without bot, and so many other players like me. I don t care about bot, this is not fair.
Read all post from this one and u will understand the reasons
Old 03/27/2017, 12:58   #565

Waiting for bot is not a reason. You are just afraid because you will lose lame people that stay 24/24 and bot. I thought that would be a nice and long time server. I was wrong. I stayed all night, i made lvl 64 by hand and now you delete everything just because some noobs can t play without bot. Everything is wrong here, starting from yesterday with delay, and now with this REREOPENING.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 12:59   #566

Quote:
I am very sorry to inform you but thats the best solution we came to.
But I am happy that you enjoy the game that much anyway.

Anyway, you and all the other players will receive a reward for the assistent and understanding.
Old 03/27/2017, 13:03   #567

thats sux but i agree....we need a fcking bot.server will be more populated and it will be more easy to lvl up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 13:04   #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
I am very sorry to inform you but thats the best solution we came to.
But I am happy that you enjoy the game that much anyway.

Anyway, you and all the other players will receive a reward for the assistent and understanding.
Yes, i really enjoyed it, that s why i say is not fair. I curious about this reward and how you will remember who helped you. You said the same thing yesterday and you gave 800lc, which is kind of lame. You can give us the lvl that we have now, things like that.
Old 03/27/2017, 13:05   #569

Quote:
Waiting for bot is not a reason. You are just afraid because you will lose lame people that stay 24/24 and bot. I thought that would be a nice and long time server. I was wrong. I stayed all night, i made lvl 64 by hand and now you delete everything just because some noobs can t play without bot. Everything is wrong here, starting from yesterday with delay, and now with this REREOPENING.
i fcked my fingers to all night alone....but u know we need bot. no1 will play on a server wo bot.
Old 03/27/2017, 13:08   #570

Every player who tested with us and is testing atm all rates/items everything, will get another Beginner Pack called Loyality pack and Loyality Coins. (we already got list of all MAC Adress which will get it, so doing multi accounts will not help if some1 is thinking about abuse) :P
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 105, private server, pserver, silkroad, stable