Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2017, 22:34   #586

elite*gold: 0
Despite the Foberious never answered my private messages , I love Ruby and the team behind it. I have been playing on pservers since 2010 and Ruby is the most stable, lag-free and feature-rich server I have seen so far. And it is very clear that there won't be any other server like Ruby for a quite some time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2017, 06:38   #587

is there any unique spawn map for ruby? i can't seem to find any leads towards where i can find the uniques.
Old 03/03/2017, 11:07   #588

how much account like this?
Old 03/03/2017, 12:01   #589

I love this Server!! It has an awesome and good Team with nice GM's etc! They are making PvP Events and invest time into the Server! It's lagfree and has just tiny bugs here n there (which get solved quickly). No other private Server runs as stable as Ruby online does!! I wouldn't recommend switching to sth like exanic or so ... i heard it has alot of bugs and is far away from being "stable" .

All who left (because of others Servers, not because you actually quit sro or failed all items and dont want to Play again) just come back to Ruby and Play!!! It still has so much PvP/Job Action and Unique PT's - it's awesome !!

Greetings
Bademeister

pm me ingame if you want to thief / hunt some Uniques!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2017, 17:45   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Its funny how you all appear to hate, all you have to hate ruby is calling us corrupted why? Because 1 stupid kid find 1 stupid GM and when we found them and banned them this kid got ****** and started his vids lol. I dont mind you keep saying that its all you got to hate Ruby nothing else and believe me soon you will be the only one saying this, since our players know who we are and what we do.
Oh Buddy,
My so called " hate " isnt based on some video, i played on your server, in fact i was the 74th player reaching lv 100, with a sos +7+8 set and sos +9 weapon (before the soms came out).
But than you guys started making it more and more pay2win even tho you said " oh you can reach **** by playing a lot " but donators made the game impossible to enjoy, since they had everything months before anyone could get it by just playing. Idiot *****, especially GM Cai, who banned me for making a Hide and Seek event for ELIXIRS. You didnt care about goldbots or ppl selling goods for real money but one hide and seek event and im banned
It was like 1 month ago or more, so its not recent, but im still happy that your online players amount dropped by 1-1.5k
HFgl
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2017, 18:02   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesemberke View Post
Oh Buddy,
My so called " hate " isnt based on some video, i played on your server, in fact i was the 74th player reaching lv 100, with a sos +7+8 set and sos +9 weapon (before the soms came out).
But than you guys started making it more and more pay2win even tho you said " oh you can reach shit by playing a lot " but donators made the game impossible to enjoy, since they had everything months before anyone could get it by just playing. Idiot fucks, especially GM Cai, who banned me for making a Hide and Seek event for ELIXIRS. You didnt care about goldbots or ppl selling goods for real money but one hide and seek event and im banned
It was like 1 month ago or more, so its not recent, but im still happy that your online players amount dropped by 1-1.5k
HFgl
Yo then please explain me why Player "Kojiro" -> #1 best Account on the Server (Itempoints) has achieved this with just a little donation.. you can see he has 4 som accessories already which he got from doing Job ALOT! He just farmed like a Boss every week got his som items and made them +7... look at his set .. you can get that set (+7 some +8) and weapon by just playing (killing some uniques here and there etc. & gettting immos by time) ... No crazy donater can beat this guy.. you could buy a sos +11 set lol and you would still be behind him in regards of Itempoints ...

Just saying though.. Sure when u want a +12 som weapon you gotta buy ssome immos or get REALLY lucky but thats not needed to be a top Player.. actually PLAYING the game and farming that RP Maximum EVERY Week has got him to the #1 Place of the Server lol.
Old 03/03/2017, 18:47   #592

Mfw exact time I decided to join it's on Check : (
Old 03/03/2017, 21:07   #593

Is anyone else having problems? I do think it's just me I don't know what happened since the last server check, I get DC after entering my info, I have tried everything.
Old 03/03/2017, 22:07   #594

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Mfw exact time I decided to join it's on Check : (
Bad timing, was restarting. Join now ;p

BTW guys give us your suggestions for Diamond Reborn update II here :
Old 03/03/2017, 22:24   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Bad timing, was restarting. Join now ;p

BTW guys give us your suggestions for Diamond Reborn update II here :
Ye ye I'm in, griding slowly chill So far so good.
Old 03/04/2017, 00:27   #596

New to this server, stopped playing silkroad (private servers) for a long time (1/2 years ( stopped when ecsro stopped). Must say, clean design. Smooth gameplay. Currently level 80, but working on that ^^.

Keep up the good work guys, you got yourselves a player extra!
Old 03/04/2017, 00:44   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkje123 View Post
New to this server, stopped playing silkroad (private servers) for a long time (1/2 years ( stopped when ecsro stopped). Must say, clean design. Smooth gameplay. Currently level 80, but working on that ^^.

Keep up the good work guys, you got yourselves a player extra!
Same here, going close to 100 but so far it's perfect.
Old 03/04/2017, 11:54   #598

Server is perfect that's for sure. By the way, have you guys considering to bring EU anytime soon? I see people switching to Exanic just for the EU. That would bring some players back I suppose.
Old 03/04/2017, 21:58   #599

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
We're really sorry for the sudden downtime, our Hyperfilter machine has lost network connection and this issue was happening a few days ago and the fact it still occurs makes us really mad..

we contacted them right now and we're waiting for their response.
Old 03/04/2017, 22:09   #600

server down ? Oo
Closed Thread