Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/23/2016, 16:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
YAY bruh , I'm dissapointed too, I had full +15 set xD but if this happened ,so happened! Time to move on , if you wanna re-join , just do it, otherwise leave. Anyway in the last period the community became a sucky one, this server really needed a fresh community. I just exprimated my opinion and Midnight deserves my support.
Cheers!
i guess you havn't been reading and just blinding by the **** on your nose from the asslicking..
All they have lost.. is our characters.. Nothing else, Everything else was magically saved.

All our characters / items have gone..
Then they instantly wiped the ranking ( in which they could have returned everyones items )

So you're supporting someone who just gave a big **** you to the whole community.. You have the right to share your opinion and i respect that.

But it's wasted when you support such people that don't care for the community that built them to the point they are today.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 16:11   #32

Quote:
i guess you havn't been reading and just blinding by the **** on your nose from the asslicking..
All they have lost.. is our characters.. Nothing else, Everything else was magically saved.
1 from our 3 hosts HDD got destroyed (With Pioneer Advanced(chars, etc.)
Accounts(with website) and pioneer starter(chars, etc.) are on different machines
Old 08/23/2016, 16:12   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyyy View Post

All our characters / items have gone..
Then they instantly wiped the ranking ( in which they could have returned everyones items )

So you're supporting someone who just gave a big **** you to the whole community.. You have the right to share your opinion and i respect that.

But it's wasted when you support such people that don't care for the community that built them to the point they are today.

You are free to hate us how much you want... We know we screwed.

And about data- since 2 months we were fixing Jupiter temple and editing new weapons/items, skills etc. We made it on Advanced server.

We lost this update for example
Old 08/23/2016, 16:16   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladisROX View Post
1 from our 3 hosts HDD got destroyed (With Pioneer Advanced(chars, etc.)
Accounts(with website) and pioneer starter(chars, etc.) are on different machines
So if Pioneer starter and the accounts are on two different hosts, why are all my silks gone?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 16:20   #35

you will add silk for only donators ?
Old 08/23/2016, 16:20   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post
So if Pioneer starter and the accounts are on two different hosts, why are all my silks gone?
Midnight is working right now on that.

We are giving back all donated silks in last months.

If you bought silk scrolls from another player for gold you will not have it.
Old 08/23/2016, 16:20   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
You are free to hate us how much you want... We know we screwed.

And about data- since 2 months we were fixing Jupiter temple and editing new weapons/items, skills etc. We made it on Advanced server.

We lost this update for example
I don't care for links to your website, i've been there, i've played there and wasted alot of my time to get +15 items for you just to **** that up.

My question to you: Why did you delete all the rankings when you could have just returned our items via that?

This is where i call your bullshit, Hate? Nah.. i wouldn't waste my time hating this ****,
Just want people to know the truth and i'm honest enough to tell them.
Hum n har all you want about it all you want,

Unless you go look in your " logs " which you " still have " and give players the **** they worked hard for back, Expect your server to be more dead than it was already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 16:20   #38

Quote:
Midnight is working right now on that.

We are giving back all donated silks in last months.

If you bought silk scrolls from another player for gold you will not have it.
So you deleted all the silks?
Old 08/23/2016, 16:23   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyyy View Post
I don't care for links to your website, i've been there, i've played there and wasted alot of my time to get +15 items for you just to **** that up.

My question to you: Why did you delete all the rankings when you could have just returned our items via that?

This is where i call your bullshit, Hate? Nah.. i wouldn't waste my time hating this ****,
Just want people to know the truth and i'm honest enough to tell them.
Hum n har all you want about it all you want,

Unless you go look in your " logs " which you " still have " and give players the **** they worked hard for back, Expect your server to be more dead than it was already.
Because we got 650 active players. Even if you want to make items back from ranking it will take ages to make them, add blues, stats, plus, etc.
Old 08/23/2016, 16:26   #40

i bought my silks when you started starter. obviously transfered to adv. later and i will probably get 0 silks

donators won´t struggle that much since they get their **** back but what about the free2play players? i had fcking 510b , a immo +11 100% set + acc. and now i have literally 0 silks and nothing xD only way to get something now is to use fcking 5 proxys like other players to get our **** back.

without proxys it will take 3 month again. and pls stop saying 650 people online i know so many people with proxys we are maybe 80 players in total
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 16:26   #41

Quote:
Because we got 650 active players. Even if you want to make items back from ranking it will take ages to make them, add blues, stats, plus, etc.
That's on you, You guys deleted it, You guys return it.
Old 08/23/2016, 16:27   #42

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
So you deleted all the silks?
Yes I had to remove and recover it again, otherwise the ones who didn't use the VIP Silk, would get it double.
Old 08/23/2016, 16:29   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Yes I had to remove and recover it again, otherwise the ones who didn't use the VIP Silk, would get it double.
So instead of a few people getting a couple of silks extra you decided it was better to **** everybody over? Including people playing on the starter server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 16:31   #44

i think we lost all our vip silks ( non donators ). this is bad ..
Old 08/23/2016, 16:34   #45

Quote:
So instead of a few people getting a couple of silks extra you decided it was better to **** everybody over? Including people playing on the starter server.
All players will get everything they need for start for VIP silks:

Like VIP Premium, Grab pet, scrolls etc.

Stuff like Immortal stones for alchemy is drop-able from uniques.

Instead of that hate you should wait and check it on Friday, of course if you will decide to play here.
Closed Thread