Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Zone Relaunch l Heroes of Alexandria l Original system l Zero edit l Exp 90x

Discussion on Silkroad Zone Relaunch l Heroes of Alexandria l Original system l Zero edit l Exp 90x within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2016, 20:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
we start with 50 players.. PureElites..
Old 08/11/2016, 22:24   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilemon View Post
You are right, but it's a hard decision.
There are people who only "play" for this.
Players who buy gold for a cheaper price, won't donate because they can buy silk items for gold. Maintaining a server isn't free, as you know.
Besides, scammers, hackers can sell it fast before we can take action.
That was a big problem on zszc for a long time.

On top of that, you can still sell items. Can you tell me a server where it's allowed?
i'm playing silkroad-online (joymax) we can do what we wish in our staff selling or buying , i'm just get bored from the system there and i want a fresh server so i'm searching for a old sro and i found your community it's strong as i see and you succeed in zszc server for a year ,

you have a point that doesn't mean you can't fix that issues , and to be honest once you giving players free silk per hour the silk will be cheap for
gold for ever also if i can't sell my gold for real money i will have stacks of gold and i will pay what ever it takes to get silk with out charging ,
and about scammers or hackers you know there is many ways to hide the items with out getting caught i don't like to talk about them

you shouldn't care about silly kids who share there pw's with other people then come back to asking your help when they got scam ,
full sure it's kindness that you helping them ,
your database is secured so it's not your fault .

selling items or even gold once the players taking that risk it's not your fault

two suggestion :

* you will keep selling silk if you just update each week a new avatar in item mall trust me .
* 1 silk per hour is too much , 1 silk per 3 hour will helps the community alot

thanks for you time have a nice day .
Old 08/12/2016, 00:41   #33

dwonload links isn't working bro .. :3
Old 08/12/2016, 00:51   #34

elite*gold: 244
I didn`t play ZSZC-Zone,i didn`t like it because wen i start play isro EU already exist so i chose not to join but....i was play on Silkroad-Zone it was FUN until you guys close it but i still have trust in you to make a good job only thing i dont like to this DB is thouse wings on Silkroad 2010 they dont exist and even if you add a avatar leave it clasic please thouse modify s*** this is the only thing i have to reproach to you guys.
I will be there at OPENING.

IGN: Gangson
Old 08/12/2016, 02:57   #35

The new servers are ready for ZSZC 110 cap .. 50 people are waiting...

Last 5h 55min
Old 08/12/2016, 15:25   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollcanoo View Post
i'm playing silkroad-online (joymax) we can do what we wish in our staff selling or buying , i'm just get bored from the system there and i want a fresh server so i'm searching for a old sro and i found your community it's strong as i see and you succeed in zszc server for a year ,

you have a point that doesn't mean you can't fix that issues , and to be honest once you giving players free silk per hour the silk will be cheap for
gold for ever also if i can't sell my gold for real money i will have stacks of gold and i will pay what ever it takes to get silk with out charging ,
and about scammers or hackers you know there is many ways to hide the items with out getting caught i don't like to talk about them

you shouldn't care about silly kids who share there pw's with other people then come back to asking your help when they got scam ,
full sure it's kindness that you helping them ,
your database is secured so it's not your fault .

selling items or even gold once the players taking that risk it's not your fault

two suggestion :

* you will keep selling silk if you just update each week a new avatar in item mall trust me .
* 1 silk per hour is too much , 1 silk per 3 hour will helps the community alot

thanks for you time have a nice day .
Isro? That's great, try to ask them for help in case of getting scammed.
They never cared about what was going on on the server.
Scammers can't hide anything. We can find everything, they have tried dropping it on the ground, putting it in the consignment, dead pet, guild storage etc. Never succeeded.
It's not silly kids who share their password, it's scammers in the game mostly, with fake name chars.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Old 08/12/2016, 15:45   #37

elite*gold: 2
no media ??
Old 08/12/2016, 16:14   #38

2h And Grand Open . I hope much Ppl come see ya on game
Old 08/12/2016, 16:33   #39

I will give it a try since I was looking for not only ch server
Old 08/12/2016, 16:52   #40

I'll start with 4 friends of mine! So excited!
Old 08/12/2016, 17:00   #41

I guess you should add opening date at title it takes people to this post
Old 08/12/2016, 17:12   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightry View Post
I guess you should add opening date at title it takes people to this post
Yes! People without elitepvpers account cant see the date here on the page, only on facebook.

Edit: Btw. the link on this site is broken
Old 08/12/2016, 17:37   #43

Old 08/12/2016, 17:55   #44

5 mins left
Old 08/12/2016, 17:57   #45

yep . we will see i hope will be open on time
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 110, medium rates, no edit, oldschool, protected