Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/05/2016, 22:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
You did a great work guys, good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 22:42   #32

register page is missing
and will be there a voting system ?
Old 07/05/2016, 22:48   #33

elite*gold: 20
I hope that reverse is disabled for people with job suit on because it's pretty annoying to job vs someone with 1k reverse scrolls or atleast a cooldown on it ..
Old 07/05/2016, 22:49   #34

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoNL View Post
I hope that reverse is disabled for people with job suit on because it's pretty annoying to job vs someone with 1k reverse scrolls or atleast a cooldown on it ..
Its disabled
Old 07/05/2016, 22:50   #35

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoNL View Post
Better read the thread my friend

Jobbing

Jobbing is restricted to 1 HWID per pc. Reverse scrolls are also disabled while jobbing. Transport pets cant be destroyed inside and close to a town to prevent job abusing.
Old 07/05/2016, 22:52   #36

elite*gold: 135
definitely in!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 22:55   #37

sad to see that you didn't pay any attention to the massive complaints about the HP/vigor grain issue (back on Conf****), which has a massive influence on the pvp of most of the european builds (warrior/rogues = useless), that's why there was no pvp at dw south

and since most of the important features which provide most of the fun are favoring wizards because they are based on kills (honor buffs, *** bless, unique kills => shitload of valuable drops, ....) this server is going to be flooded with wizards, just like your old project

instead of "trying to put forward PvP part rather than PvE part as much as possible" you are doing the exact opposite by basing 95% of the key features (JOBBING, FW, BA, CTF, unique killing, honor buffs...) on wizards and nerfing every other european build massively just by reducing the HP grains

i was waiting for this server and i'm happy that we're close to the opening but seeing once again that WIZARDS are the most important build on a server that focuses on PVP is just sad, since wizards are not made for pvp in the first place

all of this will result in wizards getting all the fun again and dw south being empty, although you are "focusing" on pvp
i know pvp is more than just playing 1vs1 at dw south, but it's still frustrating
since there is no fu**ing decent server that is NOT only chin and people who finally want to have fun pvping with their favorite european char will end up playing a wizard and searching for ragnaros

i'm definitely not a hater, quite the opposite in fact, i'm trying to help just like i did on your previous project, but everything got ignored
all i'm saying is please don't rush in decisions about balancing the pvp part by making useless nerfs that have a high influence (in a negative manner)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 22:56   #38

at least ure opening at a great time.

will check it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 22:57   #39

Comes the bad smells. Engrossing..
Old 07/05/2016, 22:58   #40

Might be in. Will try out anyway. Feeling boored in the summer so why not.

Just a question, I guess I noticed around forums that mbot got ****** up and doesnt work anymore ? Is there any alternative besides sbot ( dont want to pay for it ). Or are there any ways to get mbot working ? It would be cool if on opening day in download section you would include some links to working bot. Just saying, it would make things easier for people like me who became lost in all this and start playing.
Old 07/05/2016, 23:00   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by launags View Post

Just a question, I guess I noticed around forums that mbot got ****** up and doesnt work anymore ? Is there any alternative besides sbot ( dont want to pay for it ). Or are there any ways to get mbot working ? It would be cool if on opening day in download section you would include some links to working bot. Just saying, it would make things easier for people like me who became lost in all this and start playing.
Yo ye, mbot is working fine after this guy helped us here:
Old 07/05/2016, 23:01   #42

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by launags View Post

You can use Electus Cracked mBot, it does the job.

On topic : Good luck
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 23:01   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
You can use Electus Cracked mBot, it does the job.

On topic : Good luck
Totally not advertising
Old 07/05/2016, 23:09   #44

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by _NazGuL View Post
sad to see that you didn't pay any attention to the massive complaints about the HP/vigor grain issue (back on Conf****), which has a massive influence on the pvp of most of the european builds (warrior/rogues = useless), that's why there was no pvp at dw south

and since most of the important features which provide most of the fun are favoring wizards because they are based on kills (honor buffs, god bless, unique kills => shitload of valuable drops, ....) this server is going to be flooded with wizards, just like your old project

instead of "trying to put forward PvP part rather than PvE part as much as possible" you are doing the exact opposite by basing 95% of the key features (JOBBING, FW, BA, CTF, unique killing, honor buffs...) on wizards and nerfing every other european build massively just by reducing the HP grains

i was waiting for this server and i'm happy that we're close to the opening but seeing once again that WIZARDS are the most important build on a server that focuses on PVP is just sad, since wizards are not made for pvp in the first place

all of this will result in wizards getting all the fun again and dw south being empty, although you are "focusing" on pvp
i know pvp is more than just playing 1vs1 at dw south, but it's still frustrating
since there is no fu**ing decent server that is NOT only chin and people who finally want to have fun pvping with their favorite european char will end up playing a wizard and searching for ragnaros

i'm definitely not a hater, quite the opposite in fact, i'm trying to help just like i did on your previous project, but everything got ignored
all i'm saying is please don't rush in decisions about balancing the pvp part by making useless nerfs that have a high influence (in a negative manner)
Thank you for your nice suggestions. I will make sure to talk to the team about this and try to find a solution while our beta I will come back onto your post, promise.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 23:12   #45

coins coins ewerywhere
anyway good luck !!
Closed Thread