Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Majesty Sro

Discussion on Majesty Sro within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/13/2015, 14:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Maisie

Well i have been moving from server to server like the rest of the sro comunity out there and i have decided to stick to this one. Majesty sro. From the moment i created my character the GA staff started taking care of me, helping me with lvls and items. They are by far the most active staff i have seen in the 30+ servers i have visited, events nearly every hour. The gameplay is easy you can hit cap in a few hours. Sos items to be aquired by hunting uniques or botting and are enough to get you thru the pve base. To get som/sun you need to spend more time and have alchemy skills because the servers system resembles the 12-13dg system in original sro. sos+7=som som+9=sun etc. you dont actually need to work for your silk so thats great right?.. hourly free silks and extra silks every 24h. The server already has 3-4 guilds and we are looking forward to our first ftw. Shout out from here to the GA's who in my opinion are the most important part of this server. If you are a botter you can count that your char will survive the night and the reward will be plenty: stones/elixir which are rather rare and huge amount of gold which is much harder to come by any other way. If you are a rather active person like me, plenty to do from trades to unique hunts since both are necessary to complete your set, and the unique spawn has been increased to ensure that. Come and join us and believe me you wont throw this server to the trashcan like you have done with your previous servers most likely..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2015, 15:48   #32

Thanks a lot for your feedback Maisie We Appreciate it so much
as you can see people we're just trying our best to serve everyone not just 1 player
join us .. You'll have a great Fun! [GA]Joy is here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2015, 15:50   #33

Ip Limited now 6 Chars

Good game Ilove it Better D10 <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2015, 16:33   #34

Best Server Ever
Charname: