Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Eastern][11D|CH/EU][Low-rates/Team-play][Quest/Job/Pet/Original Systems Improvement]

Discussion on [Eastern][11D|CH/EU][Low-rates/Team-play][Quest/Job/Pet/Original Systems Improvement] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/20/2015, 18:12   #16

elite*gold: 70
Sometimes i feel like we don't need to do all of this for this ****** community
we have some populated people in that community that didn't and can't do like what other servers do , although this they get many people in their servers .
It's not there mistakes it's idiots mistake that join their servers and make them populated more and more for no reason.
this server is good and better than other servers that don't worth that big community in it and really hope your ads/advertisement affect on your community number.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/20/2015, 18:56   #17

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saylox View Post
Sometimes i feel like we don't need to do all of this for this ****** community
we have some populated people in that community that didn't and can't do like what other servers do , although this they get many people in their servers .
It's not there mistakes it's idiots mistake that join their servers and make them populated more and more for no reason.
this server is good and better than other servers that don't worth that big community in it and really hope your ads/advertisement affect on your community number.
thank you, i like your comments. And yeah, hopefully it can affect community number even only for a little. Well we make this server originally to have fun and bring our old sro friends back together if they still play :P. And about the community itself, i still believe in this community even if it's, like you said, "******". Personally I wouldn't mind having it grow a bit slower unlike other servers, what can I say, we have a "baby" server. Though modifications and everything were made entirely to avoid unnecessary future updates such as bug fix and stuff, so we think to put most of the modifications ahead.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2015, 20:19   #18

elite*gold: 0
The quest system gets me hyped, good luck!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2015, 20:42   #19

elite*gold: 160
I took the time to read this incredibly long thread, lol, frankly, I think it's a beautiful server. I admire all the work and time put into this server and I will definitely try this one out. I did have one concern, though;

Quote:
SIEGE REWARD
New Guild that won the Fortress: [200 Silk], [100 E-Points], and [10,000,000 Gold] for each Guild member
Previous occupant Guild that won the same Fortress: [100 Silk] and [5,000,000 Gold] for each Guild member
Reward Silk will be delivered to Member's personal storage as Silk exchange coupon
Reward Gold will be delivered to Member's personal storage
Reward E-Points will be delivered directly to Member's character
Example: I have 3 characters in the winning guild of fortress, all my characters will get these rewards or is it IP limited? Just wondering because if so, this could be abused pretty easily.

Thanks,

CiviI~
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2015, 20:51   #20

Good luck! =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2015, 20:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef6 View Post
The quest system gets me hyped, good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatas95 View Post
Good luck! =)
many thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiviI View Post
I took the time to read this incredibly long thread, lol, frankly, I think it's a beautiful server. I admire all the work and time put into this server and I will definitely try this one out. I did have one concern, though;

Example: I have 3 characters in the winning guild of fortress, all my characters will get these rewards or is it IP limited? Just wondering because if so, this could be abused pretty easily.

Thanks,

CiviI~
Hello! wow thanks for your comments , well took me 3 days to write the thread and its forum tags formatting haha :P. And to answer your question, Yes, all members in the guild will get reward upon fortress war ending, no limitations on this. We were thinking to do IP checking but it won't be best for net-cafe players
Old 08/20/2015, 21:09   #22

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks,

CiviI~
Hello! wow thanks for your comments , well took me 3 days to write the thread and its forum tags formatting haha :P. And to answer your question, Yes, all members in the guild will get reward upon fortress war ending, no limitations on this. We were thinking to do IP checking but it won't be best for net-cafe players
Ahh I see, that's a shame then. Anyways, Goodluck! Hope this server is one of the few that actually survive.

CiviI~
Old 08/20/2015, 21:37   #23

Quote:
Ahh I see, that's a shame then. Anyways, Goodluck! Hope this server is one of the few that actually survive.

CiviI~
Thank you , limitation based on unique IP does applied to any other features such as registration and silk-per-hour, which also applicable to other features if needed. we'll take your comments as suggestion and will consider if we should implement such thing with Fortress Siege Reward in near future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2015, 21:54   #24

i like it iam in and i will Support u
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2015, 08:30   #25

i think the fgw quests are too overpowered those #2 rewards. can u nerf them a little bit? :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2015, 08:33   #26

I will also test this server out. Not a big fan of cap 110 but this server seems worth my time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2015, 08:41   #27

How about you delete prem plus 30%? its insane. dmg/abs scrolls is useless too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2015, 09:23   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmanlol10 View Post
I will also test this server out. Not a big fan of cap 110 but this server seems worth my time.
thank you , we hope you enjoy it
Quote:
How about you delete prem plus 30%? its insane. dmg/abs scrolls is useless too.
thank you , we'll take your suggestions under advisement, if you have any suggestions/ideas/bug report/etc please post in our [], at their respective section.
Quote:
i think the fgw quests are too overpowered those #2 rewards. can u nerf them a little bit? :P
A little note, Egy-A weapon and Egy-B weapons are not like Egy Armor Set, they are exactly the same, only different in attributes, ie: Egy-A better at critical, Egy-B at attack rate. As explained in [Balance Adjustments] section.

And also, FGW that requires Lvl 101-110 (Flame Mountain, Shipwreck #1, #2) has exact same difficulty levels, drop rates, monsters level, damage and power.
Old 08/21/2015, 10:11   #29

is server online now?
Old 08/21/2015, 10:29   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerocool175 View Post
is server online now?
Yes its in beta stage.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread