Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trinity Online | 90 Cap CH | Fair Play | Job Based | Auto Events

Discussion on Trinity Online | 90 Cap CH | Fair Play | Job Based | Auto Events within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/22/2015, 00:12   #661

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmis123 View Post
Why did this turn from a "are we reopening" to a "you suck" thread. lol First off, Yes we do know the duties of the Game Moderator. That's why we were hired. If you don't trust a person or know a person for that matter, there is NO reason why you would do a trade with them without consulting a GM. Secondly, we had a bug with a unique. Impatient players, mixed with emotional players lead to people leaving without even discussing what actions we would take to mitigate the issue.
Frankly, I've worked for one person as a GM. Am I new? If you consider now two years of Game Moderation new then I guess I am. Did we try? Of course we did. I'm sorry I didn't stay up 24 hours a day to answer silly questions which could have been addressed to the Support bot.
I've played on Elamidas, Conflict and Eryx. The only time I saw a GM was when he/she was making an announcement. (Just saying)
We had several means of communication to get questions answered but most people were so stubborn and so impatient that they wanted to get answers in the first 5 minutes.
James, you can't say I didn't try to help. Same with Aids. I was there when I could be and answered questions when I was online.

So all I'll say to this negativity is frankly if you don't want to play on a server that has the capability to be huge, then go play somewhere else. Otherwise thank you for your support.

Just my thoughts.
Nope Eli , i never said any wrong about you , you were always the Gm out there , and i did not ment you at all , i just ment that newbie GM who had the case on his own eyes and he did not act as a gm even we proved the case , he just went invisible watching out that guy scamming every 1 arround , so that guy got enough tim to tracing the items and at end Just to let you know [ my items sold For € ] .

but you Eli ? no ur always my man , if you remmeber i sent you a msg on the forum that am gonna miss ya , even i sent you a smg to add me on skype ? is that means i got hates toward ya ? never

@Tim

and ye tim i did chargeback once i knew that guy sold my items for € which i could not accept at all , and the buyer who told us that on the next psv we joined at ( got screen shot if you wanna to send via inbox )

any way no hate at all trinity was a cool one instead of that Last hit count at tai-sui it would success so far.

keep going .. waiting your next project as well

regards
Old 07/02/2015, 00:16   #662

elite*gold: 0
site please
Old 07/02/2015, 07:01   #663

Good Luck
Old 07/02/2015, 10:58   #664

website down
#Request Close.
Old 07/04/2015, 10:00   #665

has this server opened yet?
Old 07/04/2015, 16:10   #666

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Why are you people posting here, this server shut down months ago.

Its not coming back, not anytime soon. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2015, 09:07   #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
Why are you people posting here, this server shut down months ago.

Its not coming back, not anytime soon. lol
because we want a nice server like this one to play on .It reminds me of ecsro.
Old 07/05/2015, 09:36   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedskater View Post
because we want a nice server like this one to play on .It reminds me of ecsro.
Exinta online, that's the server you are looking for