Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eltsur Online | 85 Cap | Custom Instances | Balanced | New Skills | DDOS Mitigation

Discussion on Eltsur Online | 85 Cap | Custom Instances | Balanced | New Skills | DDOS Mitigation within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eltsur Online | 85 Cap | Custom Instances | Balanced | New Skills | DDOS Mitigation

Play to Win Server

What is Eltsur Online?
Eltsur Online is a 85 cap server running on the vSRO files. It is a fairly low rate server, however the focus is on delivering new in-game content to make the leveling process more fun by offering the player different routes e.g: Grinding, questing and instances - as well providing stuff to do end game.

What makes us different from everyone else?
We want to set the new standard for private servers in the gaming community. We are bringing over 3 years worth of experience and a wealth of history playing Silkroad to create the perfect Silkroad server.

We have spent many months planning and executing the steps needed to grow a strong community and how we can maintain it overtime - to ensure the longevity of Eltsur. We have looked at our own past experience, other servers, and bought in people with the expertise to accomplish this. The first thing we have addressed is DDOS protection and fixing exploits.

We have support channels () designed for customer support and notifying of server downtime. All of our support speak fluent English.

Facebook:

Twitter:

Features
As well as having a professional team, we have got unique content right? Right. We have added hundreds of new features and adjustments in relation to leveling and end game content.

Summary:
  • Server Time: GMT+1
  • DDOS Mitigation: Yes
  • IP Limit: Yes
  • Exploits: Patched
  • Starting level: 37
  • EXP/SP: Custom (Skill Requirements cost 3 times less)
  • Party EXP/SP: Custom
  • Drop: Custom (Seal of Sun 8D disabled)
  • Botting allowed
  • Silk items: Not trade-able
  • Level Cap: 85 (Mastery cap 255 for Chinese)
  • Races: CH / EU
  • Job rates: Custom
  • Berserk gain: 1.5x
  • Areas: Jangan, Qin-Shi Tomb, Donwhang, Donwhang Cave, Hotan, Taklamakan, Roc Mt., Samarkand, Job Dungeon, Forgotten World
  • Ancient skill system (extremely powerful skills that can only be used on monsters)
  • Custom grind spots (high spawn rate mob spawn points)
  • Reworked Magic POP (cards now available for gold, prize items reworked)
  • Skill Extensions (Ability to extend your skills beyond level 85)
  • Global Set system (30 different available sets to collect from D6 to D8, dropped by ancient monsters over the global map)
  • Reworked Ancient monsters (over 30 ancients,every single one now has an item set drop assigned, they have spawns)
  • Reworked job temple (job temple has well setup grind spots aswell as a fun way to discourage spawnkilling)
  • Powerup system (powerup statues spawn around the map and inside the job temple, you get various short time buffs by collecting them)
  • Weekly rewards for top job/alchemy achievements
  • Guild/PvP tournaments (ranging from 6D to 8D)
  • Daily events (schedule will be on the website)
  • Detailed website rankings and leaderboards
  • 6 new instances for all level ranges:
    • Mayan Temple levels 37-44
    • Downhang Temple levels 45-52
    • Thief Den levels 53-60
    • Downhang Cave levels 61-68
    • Taklamakan Dimension levels 69-76
    • Snake Cavern levels 77-85
  • Adjusted drop system (Prevents elixir botting, prevents inflation, encourages use of trade system and party play)
  • Balanced rebirth system with scaling rewards (Cosmetic bonuses/bonuses that do not make you overpowered or make you feel like rebirth is mandatory

Starting items
- 60%/100% experience tickets
- 3 day gold pig summon scroll
- Holy Knight avatar/hat
- 10x 100% movespeed scrolls
- 5 self ressurection scrolls
- 100,000 skill points
- 500,000 gold
- 5th degree SoM gear set

Custom Instances (Triggers):
These new instances add a new leveling experience for you and your party. One available for all level ranges - with more in the pipeline later. Not only will this make leveling more fun, but create new challenges to the end game. Current instances include: Mayan Temple (37-44), Downhang Temple (45-52), Thief Den (53-60), Downhang Cave (61-68), Taklamakan Dimension (69-76), Snake Cavern (77-85). These can be found marked on the in-game map/

Set System:
Dozens of new Ancient sets (each with unique attributes) have been added. These drop from ancient monsters found across the world and the new instance bosses. Each set will have a unique glow showing your unique accomplishments.

Balanced rebirth system:
A new challenge awaits you when you hit the level cap! Unlock rewards and unique titles - become reborn and start again to claim your fame! This is designed to be balanced - yet still with incentives. The bonuses are cosmetic, thus not making these players feel overpowered. You can gain a special job suit and an aura once logged into the website and rebirth your character.

Soft cap:
You cannot reach the maximum cap by grinding, only by doing a special quest line. This introduces a new experience making the server enjoyable both for legit and botters without impacting each other.

Amended Questing System:
New quests with realistic goals and rewards to push players to trying alternative routes than grinding. Most quests offer an item reward - as well as unique item mall items not found in the ingame store.

Ancient Monsters:
We have adjusted the uniques to make them more appealing to players. There will also be special mobs, that drop uniques items - such as high-end trade transports, adding yet another layer of fun to the trade system.

Ancient Spawn Locations
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

Ancient Skills:
New unworldly abilities. These are only usable on monsters and should be used smartly as they include long cooldowns. So if your grinding in a party or want to take down a giant in seconds, these skills will provide you with the ability to do so.

Custom Grind Spots:
Complete quests even faster.

Balanced Classes:
Proved and tested skill changes that bring balance to all classes - no more is the overpowered class. Learn your rotation to become top. Have fun trying out both Chinese or European races.

Social Media:
This will be at the forefront of our game. This is the best way for you to communicate your ideas to us and for us to keep you up to date. So feel free to give us a follow on Twitter and Facebook. Currently we are operating with a basic website which we will be looking to update soon.

Forum Signature:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/YEAEICt.jpg[/img]
Register:

Quote:
Download:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
For those who are seeking a REAL play2win server with a pro admin crew and a totally balanced euro/chin gameplay with quality players who got time to enjoy themselves..you knocked on the right door ! Spread the word and it shall be the ultimate server we ´ve all been waiting for! #Eltsur #ThisIsIt
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartana1a1 View Post
I'm not the type to post much, in fact i'm fairly new to the whole private server scene... but this is honestly a good server, I've played 4 or 5 servers now and this has to be the closest thing to PVE there is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyfries View Post
Good morning everyone! Just woke up, been playing Eltsur until 4am last night..

Just wanted to give you an informal list of reasons why you should play Eltsur:

1. Its an SRO that you have never felt before, completely amazing system done with style BUT when I play somehow I still get that oldschool feeling :3

2. No goldbots, no afkers.. This server is about PLAYING, NOT BOTTING. You do not level with grinding. You level up by questing, ancient party hunting, dungeons, FGW, monster scrolls and so on..

3. Everyone who is online is active, not afk botting like the other servers

4. ENGLISH SPEAKING FRIENDLY COMMUNITY.. The game is different! Thus all the kids and idiots who login are too lazy to understand this beautiful game system and directly log out.. Best community I've seen in.. Forever?

The only thing this server needs is more amazing English speaking players!

SO if you are looking for a server that meets some of the benefits I listed above, do join! I've been playing just for a few days and I'm sure I will find much more amazing things to bring your way..

Cyah!
Play to Win - Guide (By ExiledSun)

How to start leveling up?

QUESTS

FORGOTTEN WORLD

CUSTOM SPOT & ANCIENT SKILLS

ANCIENT UNIQUES AND SETS

MONSTER SCROLL AND QUESTS

TEMPLE AND SKILL EXTENSION

TRADE

ALCHEMY

END GAME GEAR

NEW INSTANCES

REBIRTH SYSTEM

Thanks
36 Users
Old 05/12/2014, 12:01   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Seems nice also your website design looks beautiful.
so good luck with the project
Old 05/12/2014, 12:05   #3

alrighty then, cya guys this evning (21:00 gmt+2 xD)
Old 05/12/2014, 12:06   #4

Received Thanks: 1,085
Im coming after 4/5months sro break hope it will be a long term server, it has several "Venture" features except here you can bot...
Old 05/12/2014, 12:15   #5

same as the guy above me, i didnt play sro for 8 months or so, honestly didnt have planned to join any other pserver, but venture is always worth it, coming in with some friends, see you all guys tonight.

Edit: day and hour isnt what we all wanted/expected, but still, its better that it finally opens, tho today not many peeps will play
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/12/2014, 12:19   #6

it will be no more than 200 players.
gl with exp like on isro

nice upload 6h.

7h
Old 05/12/2014, 12:23   #7

looks good.
Old 05/12/2014, 12:23   #8

Thanks for the positive comments so far all! Hope to see you all in-game later. Make sure to point your friends or anyone who was thinking of joining beta our way so they can prepare for tonight.

We still be looking for suggestions and improvements down the road to keep this environment enjoyable and stable.
Old 05/12/2014, 12:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda12345 View Post
gl with exp like on isro

nice upload 6h.

7h
Any of the mods should IP bann you. I saw you in many other threads and the only things you're able to do is posting ****** comments without having any ideas about the server.

If you only read well the features of this server and all the things I already told you in the other thread you would be able to understand how stupid your comment is.
I always wonder about one thing: If Darwin had been alive now, would he have been so sure about his theory about "natural selection"? I guess no cause of not evolved humans like you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/12/2014, 12:31   #10

Download takes way too long, for guys with low internet or that will download 1-2h before server opens, they wont have enough time, i've 50mb and its on 100-200kb/s (fastest is bayfiles for those interested).
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2014, 12:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda12345 View Post
gl with exp like on isro

nice upload 6h.

7h
Are you going to trash-talk always that you post here? xd
Old 05/12/2014, 12:34   #12

more detalis about eu/ch balanced ? , buffs , nerfs ?
Old 05/12/2014, 12:37   #13

I will look at uploading the client elsewhere now for anyone that is receiving slow speeds.
Old 05/12/2014, 12:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreative_17 View Post
more detalis about eu/ch balanced ? , buffs , nerfs ?
I think that the list of changes is in a way too long to be done but I can assure you that there are no OP builds and everyone has the chance to win a pvp. Of course there will always be some builds that are stronger against some others and weaker against other but you won't see only warr/cleric and rouge/warlock going around.

I think that CH chars are a bit stronger in PVP but for PVE and other features that require party play like Job, instances, FW EU are very usefull. So just pick up your favourite build and I'm 90% sure you won't be disappointed! =)
Old 05/12/2014, 12:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkosh View Post
I will look at uploading the client elsewhere now for anyone that is receiving slow speeds.
Upload it on Mega, please
Thanks
1 User