Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Venture 85 Cap\Skill Extensions\Set System\Ancient Skills\Reworked Quests and more!

Discussion on Venture 85 Cap\Skill Extensions\Set System\Ancient Skills\Reworked Quests and more! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2013, 09:41   #2176

elite*gold: 0
closed down for good? was that rumor really true then?
Old 11/21/2013, 10:55   #2177

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyushinshuu View Post
closed down for good? was that rumor really true then?
The server is still online according to home page.
Old 11/21/2013, 16:47   #2178

Hurbaaaaaaa & Bawss PM me Skype or anyone from TheEmpire.... "jyushinshuu" introduce yourself =)

-ZombieGirl
-Nami
-Ace
Old 11/29/2013, 18:06   #2179

Received Thanks: 2,010
Venture will go offline tonight.

I think we all had a good time on Venture, it's a real shame to see it go.

We will not be releasing Venture V3, but we might sell the files (without user information) if we can find a decent team that can guarantee the same quality and gameplay.

I think this is the prime proof of what silkroad players want, nobody is interested in a legit server, people don't know how to play this game anymore. I am not blaming anybody, but this seems to be the cold hard truth.

So let's remember the good times we had on Venture, no server has ever come close to what we achieved, there is no single other server that has fixed all the exploits or that can come close to what we have in terms of content, this is a real shame, but it's just the way it is.

We will not be helping any other teams, so I guess time will tell if Silkroad will ever evolve into something decent (where servers are made by skilled people with positive ideas, not just to make a quick buck). So please don't PM any of our team members to help you fix the exploits or with database related questions, we will not help anybody in private.

We have closed the donations a couple of weeks ago, so we will not be refunding any donations (as donations are donations, you donate to help us pay the server bills, not because you want something in return). I'm quite sure that nobody will think we're scammers, however if you do: our item mall only existed of balanced items, no premium, no devil spirit. We even had a free avatar (for the extra int/str blue), so we're currently the only server where you don't need to pay to win, it'd be a shame if you would give us a negative stigma.

The discussion on ePvP will be closed, in case you have something to add feel free to continue the discussion on SRF or in private.

RIP Venture
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/29/2013, 18:38   #2180

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroad.addict View Post
As I said when you open it only last 2 months, and the COLD HARD TRUTH IS you guys had no end game content.
If you don't have anything positive to add, don't post anything at all. There is no point in bashing a dead project.

Either way, I have requested this topic to be closed and all new messages to be deleted (including this one)
Old 11/29/2013, 18:40   #2181

Yeah of course you request new messages to be deleted.. don't want to be EXPOSED as the ******* scum scammer you're keep opening this server charge silk close in 2 months.. do me a FAVOR don't open this **** server again you scum bag. What did Venture accomplish jack ****.. It was only active first month of OPENING just like other 90% servers out now you say no server do better? pfft okay there buddy. Keep living in denial.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2013, 18:57   #2182

Quote:
Yeah of course you request new messages to be deleted.. don't want to be EXPOSED as the ******* scum scammer you're keep opening this server charge silk close in 2 months.. do me a FAVOR don't open this **** server again you scum bag. What did Venture accomplish jack ****.. It was only active first month of OPENING just like other 90% servers out now you say no server do better? pfft okay there buddy. Keep living in denial.
You're just a total idiot, how could you call them scammers? does anyone donated complained anything, my account bought lots of silk but I don't complain cuz of the good times I had. Idk who you are, why you're so mad at venture team, everyone that played/enjoyed venture wouldn't bad mouth them, It's 100% true that no other server can be compared to venture in terms of feature and stability. It's just that no bot policy isn't attracting any players, and FYI silkroad doesn't have any end game content, I gladly challenge you to name just 1 server that have end game content or even 1 server that comes close to venture in terms of feature and no server downtime.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2013, 19:07   #2183

No down time? what about when they HAD down time, and blame on their technician? what about their constant BUILD changes.. that made how MANY people leave after they changed snow when they first OPEN? what about the ******* drug bug that you buy speed drugs 1 gold, and sell back how much? How many people got FB with that money GM only took some extra golds not equipment .. This SERVER has not lasted more then 3 months EVER! pathetic really. IT HAD A GOOD BASE OF PLAYERS, but they ****** their own game up by BEING cocky, and ARROGANT not listening to players.., and when they DO it's to late.. players say raise RATES they say no.. SEE many leave, and raise it after.. New Venture Ancients give **** exp people complain, and they say no.. MANY leave, and they change after.. Come on IDK how these GM think Venture was some ELITE server If anything it was AVERAGE. Better servers SURE I name some easily.

zszc
Revelations
Ecsro

..and now LSRO Arcadia even looks better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2013, 19:21   #2184

Quote:
No down time? what about when they HAD down time, and blame on their technician? what about their constant BUILD changes.. that made how MANY people leave after they changed snow when they first OPEN? what about the FUCKING drug bug that you buy speed drugs 1 gold, and sell back how much? How many people got FB with that money GM only took some extra golds not equipment .. This SERVER has not lasted more then 3 months EVER! pathetic really. IT HAD A GOOD BASE OF PLAYERS, but they fucked their own game up by BEING cocky, and ARROGANT not listening to players.., and when they DO it's to late.. players say raise RATES they say no.. SEE many leave, and raise it after.. New Venture Ancients give SHIT exp people complain, and they say no.. MANY leave, and they change after.. Come on IDK how these GM think Venture was some ELITE server If anything it was AVERAGE. Better servers SURE I name some easily.

zszc
Revelations
Ecsro

WTF? this thread is about v2, why u put up v1, what exactly that the end game content of the pserver you meantion and where are those servers now?? I check Aracdia, and it seems nothing special...

I've been active in v1 too, there was 1 time long server downtime, after than 4 weeks of smooth gaming and no downtime even once, same goes for v2, no downtime. I do agree that there were some glitches and bugs in v1, but that's not the main reason ppl quit that server, that main reason is that their guild leaders got banned for botting, and quit taking all their members with them.

You're probably clockwerk in v1, now I understand your rage, cuz you got banned.

Please stick on topic of v2, since they all fixed to bugs and glitches in v1, and added way more better features. Only 1 server that comes close to Venture v2, is Venture v1.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/29/2013, 19:24   #2185

Quote:
No down time? what about when they HAD down time, and blame on their technician? what about their constant BUILD changes.. that made how MANY people leave after they changed snow when they first OPEN? what about the FUCKING drug bug that you buy speed drugs 1 gold, and sell back how much? How many people got FB with that money GM only took some extra golds not equipment .. This SERVER has not lasted more then 3 months EVER! pathetic really. IT HAD A GOOD BASE OF PLAYERS, but they fucked their own game up by BEING cocky, and ARROGANT not listening to players.., and when they DO it's to late.. players say raise RATES they say no.. SEE many leave, and raise it after.. New Venture Ancients give SHIT exp people complain, and they say no.. MANY leave, and they change after.. Come on IDK how these GM think Venture was some ELITE server If anything it was AVERAGE. Better servers SURE I name some easily.

zszc
Revelations
Ecsro

It seems that you are quite upset, there is no need to lie and call us scammers however.

We are the only server that actually had the ability to guarantee uptime, feel free to show me any other server that has even come close to fixing all the bugs in the silkroad files.

Either way, you can ask anyone who donated on Venture, the people who donated are actually decent and smart people, that donated to support our cause, I don't think anybody who has donated would call us scammers, and this is for a good reason.

So unless you have donated yourself, and feel cheated, you have absolutely no right to call us scammers.

This is why I want to have all posts deleted, nothing good ever comes out from moments like this
Old 11/29/2013, 22:52   #2186

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyushinshuu View Post
WTF? this thread is about v2, why u put up v1, what exactly that the end game content of the pserver you meantion and where are those servers now?? I check Aracdia, and it seems nothing special...

I've been active in v1 too, there was 1 time long server downtime, after than 4 weeks of smooth gaming and no downtime even once, same goes for v2, no downtime. I do agree that there were some glitches and bugs in v1, but that's not the main reason ppl quit that server, that main reason is that their guild leaders got banned for botting, and quit taking all their members with them.

You're probably clockwerk in v1, now I understand your rage, cuz you got banned.

Please stick on topic of v2, since they all fixed to bugs and glitches in v1, and added way more better features. Only 1 server that comes close to Venture v2, is Venture v1.
Im glad at least 1 person knows the main reason why people left.

I hope you guys had a fun time at Venture.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2013, 23:18   #2187

You idiots can blame the Venture team all you want, but what truly killed this server AND every other pserver out there is the rotten mindset this community has.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2013, 00:31   #2188

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
You idiots can blame the Venture team all you want, but what truly killed this server AND every other pserver out there is the rotten mindset this community has.
the problem is that there are 2 many servers ... i quited a while ago and i didn't found anything even close to it... Thanks gm's for creating one of the best pservers ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2013, 00:46   #2189

Yes, thanks for this experience, Venture.
I will probably be done with SRO since the decent servers always seem te fail due to little support, and the rest, well lets not even talk about those servers.

If there are any cool Venture people left that see a server worth of joining or anything cool, you know how to reach me.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread