Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ethereal Online ~ 110 Cap Server PVE *-* Update & Discussion

Discussion on Ethereal Online ~ 110 Cap Server PVE *-* Update & Discussion within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/31/2013, 17:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonderling View Post
mbot pill bug works? i hope it doesnt.
We've change the delay between the use of pill.

If people are not happy, we'll remove them and put as skill
Old 01/31/2013, 17:50   #17

Hello everyone, I am f0b1c from Ethereal Online. This is for the users regarding the Captcha issue. What browser are you using? And are you using any kind of add-on to that browser such as No-Script or any others? If you are than try to disable them and continue with registration. If it's still a problem then I'll see what I can do.

~f0b1c //Ethereal Administrator
Old 01/31/2013, 18:49   #18

Yandex browser there
Old 01/31/2013, 19:21   #19

elite*gold: 11
Looks pretty professional advertised. But to be honest, what are the real special features that no server expect yours have? Second, you shouldnt have that much GM's on your server (Or better noone with /makeitem rights) since everyone knows what will happen then :P Third, I'll suggest you a IP limit to avoid goldbots etc. In the end, good luck.
Old 01/31/2013, 19:59   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
Looks pretty professional advertised. But to be honest, what are the real special features that no server expect yours have? Second, you shouldnt have that much GM's on your server (Or better noone with /makeitem rights) since everyone knows what will happen then :P Third, I'll suggest you a IP limit to avoid goldbots etc. In the end, good luck.
Thanks for your comment
We try to don't copy other server by creation our own system like the alchemy one ( Card craft ) , it's not hard to do but take time and need to have the idea to .
We know all our staff , but yeah sure not all have the makeitem , only me & f0b1c.
Yup , if we see there is some gold but ( But I wish there is not ) we'll make a IP limit .
Thanks you
Old 01/31/2013, 20:11   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
Hey there, Krunchy. Thanks for the feedback. The reason why we have this staff is because of the different timezones and the fact that people run into life issues and in that case, another team member will be able to cover and have the ability to spread out the event duty among the staff to make things easier. The staff we have here are well trusted and we've known each other for quite some time now. EM and up get console and EM's will be worked on to be console restricted. Moderators & Helpers are regular players with no special privileges and do not get console or items that will give them the upper hand on other players. IP limit has been discussed since we started this and will definitely be added soon.

Again, thanks for the feedback.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2013, 20:24   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo7aaRB View Post
Gm i can't make register why ?
captcha code dont show
i cant see it
please answer

Gm i can't make register why ?
captcha code dont show
i cant see it
please answer
mo7aaRB. try updating your flash player becuase i think the captcha uses flash player. Make sure you have the latest version and then try again.
Old 01/31/2013, 21:32   #23

Looks good and new .. im in register closed till game open ?
Old 01/31/2013, 21:33   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningHunter View Post
mo7aaRB. try updating your flash player becuase i think the captcha uses flash player. Make sure you have the latest version and then try again.
Thanks for bringing that up Lightning. I completely forgot about that.

The captcha is built in HTML5, with Flash as an automatic fallback for older browsers. So yes, be sure your Flash is up to date.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyCurse View Post
Looks good and new .. im in register closed till game open ?

Yes, registration is closed until the server is opened. Hope to see you there when it's opened!
Old 01/31/2013, 22:41   #25

Join all
Old 02/01/2013, 00:03   #26

Server is going to be epic.

//Estrella.
Old 02/01/2013, 00:39   #27

care abaut xp donation Thief can spawn pet in town bug.. so in 6 hour got lvl 7 99% implement some rules abaut bug or fix that if u can
Old 02/01/2013, 01:05   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1georgeL View Post
care abaut xp donation Thief can spawn pet in town bug.. so in 6 hour got lvl 7 99% implement some rules abaut bug or fix that if u can
Hehe , thanks you but we already prepare to thief bug thief don't have the same item on the shop , when you are trader you can get better item than the thief, thief will have only some special avatar , special items only.
Old 02/01/2013, 02:15   #29

Sounds nice, i will try it too

Hope its not a 2 month Server like the other ones.
Old 02/01/2013, 04:01   #30

i hope too
Closed Thread