Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TheDarkness Cap120 Win 1150Silk and more

Discussion on TheDarkness Cap120 Win 1150Silk and more within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/13/2014, 07:39   #2311

elite*gold: 0
Dear SHABO2010

PM [GM]Free (Owner Server)
His Skype: thedarkness.online

He Will Give You Link For Downlad Media
Old 05/13/2014, 19:51   #2312

thx men

no have Skype thx pro
Old 05/13/2014, 20:57   #2313

Unique Event Now at Jagan South By [GM] Kaisys
Old 05/14/2014, 09:42   #2314

Hello
iŽll try to review that server a little bit

Good points:
-The exp rate is great.
-Starter items are okay.
-No Items that you can just get by donation.
-Daily Unique event to level up.
-Much SP to start.
-Some cool event mobs (like 101 mobs dropping egy b+8)

Bad points:
-A whole staff that is inactive and unexperienced (Just Kaisys is good :3)
-Admin doesnt accept suggestions - even if more than half of the server telling him.
- Bot 2 Win (if you have goldbots you can get everything easy)
-101 mobs dropping Berserk Regeneration Pots- 1 Night and you have 500 of them, so you can zerk all the time..
-Much bugs for example zerk bug or some huge other bugs (gm saying the server is bugfree and wont solve any of them)
-Inactive Server / unfriendly community
-Unique Events are JUST for leveling
-3 Fortresses - 3 fortresses with on an inactive server means no action at fortress war
-Admin doesnt hold his words- perma ban = max 2 months there
-Jobbing is useless.
-Elexirs and stones not stackable
-Vote4Silk isnt usefull since you need 300-360 silks just for an ADV elexir and u just get like 20 silk a day
-The only event is Unique Event ..there arent ANY other events- even if they were promised
-the high speed pots (it was 250% and 600% i think ..cant remember) making fortress war enemies running away to fast and in case u use them it makes teamplay almost impossible
-most of the newcomers quiting after 2-3 weeks because (because of the bugs,activity and unexperienced gms.
-It takes a while to get Silks after donating
-Server got hacked 2 times in like 1-2 weeks
-Everyone lost their chars now for what a reason ever (i also lost a +17-+21 char- but i quited before anyway)

Thats all i can remember

Conclusion: The server isnt worth playing it- its a huge waste of time eventrough its easy to get items and a little fun to pimp them etc. but when youŽre done youŽll realise there is nothing you can do with them item since not a single person is pvping.
Old 05/21/2014, 11:53   #2315

Well guys since 2years im playing on server,and saw how many players leave server couse stupid GM its ****** and dont know how to lead server,i was made alot promotions for him also bring alot players,ofc they left for a week couse he dont care for what ppl want,since i was be there 2 year i was saw alot ****,he talking and arguments with players,ban ppl for nothing and later back them,take gold from players like i had 500 bil wich i earn fast he take 250 bil from me,reasone players have to much gold on server and thats why new players cannot play,i mean wtf i have with that?why did u take my gold wich i earn hard and with out sleeping many nights farming alchemy etc.??? He let that ppl insult him call him fool even from his team ppl leave him couse his stupidty,to be honest alot time i helped him alot time i give him advice how to make that ppl start like server,he never listin,alot rollback,alot time server got hacked from persones who its old around 16-20 years? rofl that's a true im not kidding u guys,alot my good friends left server couse he protecting wrong players,and today 4/27/2014 i loged on my account and saw no chars?i said lol again server hacked? i made char to login check what happen and what i saw? i saw some friends told me he deleted all chars and that ppl start from ZERO? a BIG FCKING LOL MY 2YEARS GONE FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT? ALL MY ITEMS WICH CAN BE SOLD FOR 300++ EURO ?GONE FOR WHAT? WHO EVER READ MY POST DONT BUT DONT FCKING WASTE UR TIME HERE HE DONT CARE FOR PLAYERS JUST FOR FCKING MONEY,I LOST ALL AND NOT JUST ME I HAD ITEMS +20+19 AND 4 CHARS WITH ITEMS + 650 BIL GOLD ....FCK U MANU FCK U,GO GET A LIFE AND LEARN HOW TO LEAD A SERVER... Im no wonder why the players quickly gave up from server....they see how GM its ******...

Forget to say for all those promotions and things i did for him i didnt even get 1$ or even a THANKS honestly.... Dont play on this server this happen 2time that he reset wohle server and delete whole data base from accounts...

DONT WASTE UR FCKING TIME THANKS

DONT WASTE TIME ALL UR WORK WILL GO FOR NOTHING
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2014, 22:16   #2316

Too late to start here...
Thanks
1 User

Tags
mbot, pserver, sbot, silkademy, silkroad