Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Having problems entering the game HELP

Discussion on Having problems entering the game HELP within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Having problems entering the game HELP

i've downloaded Eroad from their forums and extracted the game to a folder.
when i click on the silkroad.exe i get this messege
"Couldnt find FileManager.dll Now silkroad online launcher is closing"

but when i put in the Eroad (server2) media.pk i can enter the game
without adding the Eroad2 media.pk i cant enter the game.
(i want to play on eroad 1, not 2.)

please help?
Old 03/22/2012, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,388
Wrong section, read forum rules, stop creating new theards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Im have problems to game HELP
01/23/2011 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
im have server Shush. im paste dbghelp.dll but im click to starts game he is jumping out the application wasn't actually engine.exe left initiated (0xc0000005) .
Problems conecting to my game
12/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I have my server all made up but wen i start the NewestServer.exec and try to log on in game it gives me a erro.... You ill se the erro in the image .... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=71968&stc=1&d=1292320781 I try to use the microsoft visual c# but i dont now what to do it that pogram .... please can some one tell me what to do to make my game work.... I realy whant to make my game oficial ..
Game Problems
02/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello my friend has had some trouble with cSRO, he played iSRO the day before and that worked fine got into game and everything. He is using linux everything is patched fine to version 1.138, he then press' start on the Silkroad Launcher and it says "Please execute Silkroad.exe" I thought his client and silkroad.exe was bugged so I gave him mine same thing happens. Now I tell him to use the loader this bypasses it and he can then go to login screen, logs in and the screen fades to black...
[HELP] 000dk game problems.
11/16/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi. every time i choose server then load the game, it gets to the loading screen and loads to 63.7%, then the game just crashes, no error shown. i use the deadfront_2910 client, properly patched it and renamed the login tool to logintool.exe. please help r0flz. i know someone out there would know what is wrong with this.
Problems with my Game.
10/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok, after getting CidProxy, and trying to get rid of it.. now my game screen is fucked up. - Friends list won't open - Shopping Mall, Item Lock button are invisible (can be clicked) - There is an invisible window taking up the middle of my screen, I can't move anywhere under it.. I'm thinking it's that stupid merchant account screen. - Windows come up with the invisible backgrounds sometimes. It all has to be controlled by the same file I'm guessing.. does anyone know which file I...