Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WANT PLAY CHINESE GAME ONLY

Discussion on WANT PLAY CHINESE GAME ONLY within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb WANT PLAY CHINESE GAME ONLY

I WANT PLAY CHINESE GAME ONLY NO EUROP LV 100 OR HIGHER THX
Old 02/19/2012, 05:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,091
zszc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to play chinese BOI 2
11/04/2018 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
Alright, so you wanna play some War of the Immortals with me? Here's how! 1) Register an account following this guide 2) Download game from here (2.2gb) 3) Start playing! :D Server i'm on:
[C(chinese)SRO]How to play!
09/04/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1122 Replies
Official client by CIMO version 1.165 Chinese official website: Client V 1.165 *Use download manager if you dont wanna die before downloading :P I use flashget Download FlashGet from here Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/418893122/SilkroadOnl ineChinaOfficialv1.165.part01.rar.html
Most fun chinese build to play with
04/17/2013 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I am farming at this moment a Chinese char. I didn't added any stat points or mastery . I am trying to find a good build and also it must be fun to play with. I've been thinking about: Pure int - heuksal/cold/fire Pure int - bicheon/cold/fire Pure int - archer/cold/fire Pure str - bicheon/cold/light/fire or just light/fire pure str - heuksal/cold/light/fire or just light/fire
Can i play Chinese Co?
12/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Some one can help me connect on Chinese server ? :handsdown:
How to Play Chinese Conquer?
07/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey Dudes, Ive seen a few Topics about playing on Chinese Conquer now... and im stuck at this: Conquer Starts-> White Screen-> Freeze The next problem after that would be, how to make an Account