Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[XomNhala] 80 Cap Ch Old School (No Eu, 9D) Job Based ! !

Discussion on [XomNhala] 80 Cap Ch Old School (No Eu, 9D) Job Based ! ! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[XomNhala] 80 Cap Ch Old School (No Eu, 9D) Job Based ! !

Server Info:
Capacity: 1000 Players
Cap: 80
Races Available: Ch Only
Exp Sp: 10x
Party Exp Sp: 13x
Drop Rate: 5x
Head Staff: [GM]Danny and [GM]GoldBot

Main Page:
Forum:
Teamspeak3: Xn-Gaming Ts3 Server

Restrictions & Limits
Item Mall: Cannot Trade
Login & Registration Limits: 8 Accounts Per Ip
Togui Village Rewards: Give 7D instead of 8D

Download Links:
Split / Multi Archive Links
Rapidshare

Single Archive Links
Rapidshare

Npc Information
Pot & Pill Stacking: 500
Size: X-Large Pots
Beginner Quests: Free Sun for 1-6D
Additional Stacking: Elements 30,000, Alchemy Mats 2,500, Tablets 500, Elixers 50, Stones 1

Item Mall Info
Avatars: Always updated with the latest Ksro and Isro Avatars - Currently have everything all the way up to the latest Angel Power avatar + event avatars.
Pets: We have the latest pick pets and growth pets. Fellow pets will be added soon as well as 5 page pick pets that will be available on a different page than 1 page pets for a slightly higher price.

Activities and Events:
Battle Arena & CTF: Working
Daily Events: Hide-N-Seek, Spawn Events, Inventory Expansion Assistance, Top 3 Jobbing Contributors
Weekly Events: Weekly Jobbing Events & Site / Forum Events Soon to come along with PvP Events + More
Forgotten World: Togui Village & Flame Mountain Working

Additional Information:
Guild Emblems: Working
Magic Pop: Working
Academy & Honor Rank: Disabled for now. May be re-added later
Advanced Elixers: Disabled
Alchemy Rates: +5 Average, +7 Little Harder, +9/10 Hard without Immortals / Astral
Taklamakan Changes: Increased spawn rate for all areas. Changed Bone Soldiers / Guards to Snipers and Hunters for increased grinding locations.

Obtainable Sox System:
Forgotten World Coins & Collection Books: You can collect coins that drop from Forgotten World Mobs & Uniques. Collection Books rates have been increased slightly but can only be used for weapon rewards. Coins are used to buy Armor at Npcs for 150 Gold Coins per piece. You can also exchange lower grade coins for higher grade coins for an exchange difference 3/1.

Unique Coin Drops: Uniques will drop coins with a high % but only the 4 old Uniques will drop them. I.e TG, Uru, Isy, Yarkan. Tiger Girl will drop 1-3D Coins (Copper). Uruchi will drop 4-5D Coins (Iron). Isyutaru will drop 6-7D Coins (Silver). Lord Yarkan will drop 8D Coins (Gold).

Magic Pop: You can obtain all SoX types and pieces at Magic Pop. The rates are around normal vSro rates. Definitely easier than Official (Isro) Silkroad.

Normal Sox Drop: Much lower than normal rates due to the fact we allow bots. This is to prevent them from flooding the server with "Rare" Items.

Unique System Changes:
Added Uniques
Toad King Level 10 Unique found around Jangan city areas
Hyeongcheon Guardian Level 35 Unique around Dw city areas
Taishan Spider Level 50 Unique that spawns around Hotan city / Spider areas
Karakoram Primape Level 55 Unique that spawns around Karakoram / Muiji & Uijji Areas

Other Unique Changes
Spawn Point Additions All the 4 older Uniques have an additional 4-6 New Spawn Locations around their normal ones.

Site Features & Add On's
Rankings: Fully optimized ranking system for player as well as jobbing
Player Search: Quick & Easy player search system
Silk Gifting: Silk Gifting is made easy to send silk to friends or other accounts from your profile
Title Features: Able to add custom titles based on your jobbing level, donators, or custom assigned event winners from your profile.
Guild & Union Rankings: Union and Guild rankings based on members, level, and gp. Also shows full member list with member status.
Player Profiles: Clickable players from ranking or search that shows detailed information on all players such as gear, title, guild, skills + more.

Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/05/2012, 05:31   #2

Received Thanks: 1,312
Links are down.
Old 01/05/2012, 05:39   #3

=( They shouldn't be ... Works for myself and a friend. But my partner had an issue an hour or 2 ago. He's having issues connecting to the site himself. It'll be resolved soon if anything.

But it works just fine for me and another friend. Not sure what it is.
Old 01/05/2012, 06:53   #4

where link ?
Old 01/05/2012, 07:31   #5

Site is back up and online ...

There was a domain issue with godaddy.

Sorry everyone.
Old 01/05/2012, 07:50   #6

great server ! Add me on list RoxX <3
Old 01/05/2012, 08:02   #7

Hey, I'm new around the lands of elitepvpers. I'm working together with whyt3boi on this server (I'm responsible for the actual hosting, running the server and website). We have bought the domain for this project and are all we can to make this server as enjoyable as possible. My main priority is server uptime. See you around
Old 01/05/2012, 08:07   #8

Received Thanks: 1,312
And where we can find the download link ? cant find it on the homepage or on the forum.

Ups its just an advertisement sorry
Old 01/05/2012, 08:12   #9

Still a few minor changes to do before uploading it
Old 01/05/2012, 11:06   #10

when the client and media will be uploaded?
Old 01/05/2012, 11:27   #11

Looks awesome. Black rogue files or vsro? And 3 day grab pet looks a bit expensive xD
Old 01/05/2012, 13:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lietuviksas View Post
when the client and media will be uploaded?
I will have it uploaded later today =p

Just finished some final touches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post
Looks awesome. Black rogue files or vsro? And 3 day grab pet looks a bit expensive xD
vSro ... And yea I am going to lower it. I thought it was kind of high at first. And since our gold rate isn't insane like other servers it will make it kind of hard to gain back 50m in 3 days with a pet.

So look forward to it being changed before release ^^

** Also ...

Forgotten World Teleport have been added to the accessory Npc in each town.

Also added magic pop cards Regular and Silver to Item Mall.

Silk prices will be adjusted soon as well.

Npc 3 Day Pick Pets have been lowered to 20m and 1 Day Reincarnation Clocks to 10m ; )
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2012, 14:37   #13

Fail 3days grab pet for 50m xDD You mad bro..
Old 01/05/2012, 14:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyt3boi View Post
I will have it uploaded later today =p

Just finished some final touches.

vSro ... And yea I am going to lower it. I thought it was kind of high at first. And since our gold rate isn't insane like other servers it will make it kind of hard to gain back 50m in 3 days with a pet.

So look forward to it being changed before release ^^

** Also ...

Forgotten World Teleport have been added to the accessory Npc in each town.

Also added magic pop cards Regular and Silver to Item Mall.

Silk prices will be adjusted soon as well.

Npc 3 Day Pick Pets have been lowered to 20m and 1 Day Reincarnation Clocks to 10m ; )

Nice news i'll join for sure.

Light botting for 1-2 chars will be allowed? And will u make IP limit like 2-3 chars per IP to prevent mbot 8/8 share parties hosted by one person?

And as u added FGW teleports to NPC , these annyoing dimension pillars will be removed?

And exp at 80 to 81 lv setted up to 999999999999999999 so people won't overbug to lv 81 by lord yarkan titan?

Tabs 8dg and items + soxes 8dg added to mobs 76+ ?
Old 01/05/2012, 15:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaelxd View Post
Fail 3days grab pet for 50m xDD You mad bro..
Already changed ...

You mad bro ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post
Nice news i'll join for sure.

Light botting for 1-2 chars will be allowed? And will u make IP limit like 2-3 chars per IP to prevent mbot 8/8 share parties hosted by one person?

And as u added FGW teleports to NPC , these annyoing dimension pillars will be removed?

And exp at 80 to 81 lv setted up to 999999999999999999 so people won't overbug to lv 81 by lord yarkan titan?

Tabs 8dg and items + soxes 8dg added to mobs 76+ ?

Botting allowed always

Account limit per IP is 5

Pillars might stay. Not sure ... Depends if there's a big enough community later that wants them gone.

I have not set the exp for 81 that high yet. Because I don't have plans for Titan uniques yet. They will be removed from SMC scheduling completely later and replaced with something special I have in mind for a weekly event. That will come later ; )

Yep ... Items, Tabs, SoX ... All drop from 76 + ... =p Fixed that just a few days ago actually lol.
Thanks
1 User