Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IL-Sro Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions

Discussion on IL-Sro Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/24/2011, 09:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
We chose CAP 100 because it was at this level there is equality between Europeans and Chinese in terms of who will be at 110 Power Over Day game was destroyed with all Nova and Degree 12 too steep and enjoyable

And all anti-Semites who are here really do not care about you most likely you are young children and told you a lot of junk and you have been brainwashed before you write something about the Holocaust before you learn it and then try to talk about it ....
Old 11/24/2011, 10:57   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Decision of cap doesnt make it a better/worse server. Cause im sure 90% of those who say it sucks havn't tried it all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 14:13   #18

Israel sro? kinda gay!
Old 11/24/2011, 14:47   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5_ View Post
Hitler FTW
wtf? u stole my avatar
Old 11/24/2011, 16:24   #20

Quote:
Zitat von H5_
Hitler FTW
but im muslim and a turkish guy. but i'm on your side cuz israel want to kill us all (muslims) that is the reason why i hate them so...
+
all servers failed who dont have this
exp/sp=100x++
all areas
alchemy=3x
Lvl/skill cap= 120
free silk
and another name but not israelsro xD
Old 11/24/2011, 20:22   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnbgangstaxx View Post
but im muslim and a turkish guy. but i'm on your side cuz israel want to kill us all (muslims) that is the reason why i hate them so...
+
all servers failed who dont have this
exp/sp=100x++
all areas
alchemy=3x
Lvl/skill cap= 120
free silk
and another name but not israelsro xD
LOL if you care only about free silk it's mean only once you're a 12 years old kid and can't buy silks lol
and better ask why isreal hate/ wanna kill pppl like you and talk
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 20:50   #22

man stop talking about this **** i can see that u are a stupid kid and would you think a bit u would see that i never bought and will never buy silk i give the money for b*tc*es or to kill ppl like you hitler was a king he was like a men who **** on your country

Edit: now stop spamming i dont write anyomore with you cos im only 12 years old and can talk with whom i want
Old 11/24/2011, 22:18   #23

Great server but it need some improvement like
Exp&sp 60x
Horses&oxes 80+95 npc
3 days grab pet
and Good Luck...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 23:26   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnbgangstaxx View Post
man stop talking about this **** i can see that u are a stupid kid and would you think a bit u would see that i never bought and will never buy silk i give the money for b*tc*es or to kill ppl like you hitler was a king he was like a men who **** on your country

Edit: now stop spamming i dont write anyomore with you cos im only 12 years old and can talk with whom i want
good dog
Old 11/24/2011, 23:38   #25

Please close this server
Thx
Old 11/25/2011, 00:01   #26

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Must love those wars between egypts/turks/israelian ******* RETARDS this is sro this ain`t war..... WE DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT ANY OF YOUR FORSAKEN COUNTRIES! OR RELIGION OR WTF HAPPENS IN UR FCKING COUNTRY STFU AND GO PLAY SRO OR LEAVE

kthxbai
Old 11/25/2011, 00:41   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Must love those wars between egypts/turks/israelian ******* RETARDS this is sro this ain`t war..... WE DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT ANY OF YOUR FORSAKEN COUNTRIES! OR RELIGION OR WTF HAPPENS IN UR FCKING COUNTRY STFU AND GO PLAY SRO OR LEAVE

kthxbai
Sure you and ur kind of people dont give a **** . you didn't say something new . how people like you will even know what happen DAILY in these cities no blame on you the blame is on your history teacher . But Honestly if you were living in one of those cities you will be more like these guys you are raging on them . but as i said no blame on you . Peace out .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2011, 15:03   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofta01 View Post
Sure you and ur kind of people dont give a **** . you didn't say something new . how people like you will even know what happen DAILY in these cities no blame on you the blame is on your history teacher . But Honestly if you were living in one of those cities you will be more like these guys you are raging on them . but as i said no blame on you . Peace out .
Omfg are you mentally retarded ? What i`m trying to say is this is a freaking SRO forum ( Ok i do understand that they can rage on tham if they get an attack becouse of `m i do know what happens there ) But keep on topic this is silkroad not ''Private silkroad section + tell us how much you hate other countries'' Section this section is only for silkroad.... If you wanna talk about the *** **** israelian peeps than go to another forum about this **** ? Becouse WE don`t want this here but WE do care about it... Just say it somewhere else ( another forum ) that`s related to this kind of ****. Still have to say maybe some israelian people are cruel but some are just regular people just like you and me but anyways you won`t understand this becouse your the same as the above.

Edit : I can also talk about the extreme muslims who fly in buildings in here but i won`t becouse it`s not related to silkroad is it ?
Old 11/25/2011, 15:49   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Omfg are you mentally retarded ? What i`m trying to say is this is a freaking SRO forum ( Ok i do understand that they can rage on tham if they get an attack becouse of `m i do know what happens there ) But keep on topic this is silkroad not ''Private silkroad section + tell us how much you hate other countries'' Section this section is only for silkroad.... If you wanna talk about the god damn israelian peeps than go to another forum about this crap ? Becouse WE don`t want this here but WE do care about it... Just say it somewhere else ( another forum ) that`s related to this kind of shit. Still have to say maybe some israelian people are cruel but some are just regular people just like you and me but anyways you won`t understand this becouse your the same as the above.

Edit : I can also talk about the extreme muslims who fly in buildings in here but i won`t becouse it`s not related to silkroad is it ?
Wnna know why we rage in anywhere ?
and
But now i will say what you just said " you won't understand this because your the same as them "
that is enough reasons to hate you guys but its not good reason for you . but if you where in our place you will act like us but as i said and i will repeat it no blame on you the blame on ur government that always hide the truth and what is really happening in the world
Old 11/25/2011, 16:03   #30

So should i tell all those muslims everytime they caused 9/11 ? becouse after all they did it in name of allah do i do that ? NO BECOUSE THIS IS FCKING SILKROAD SECTION!
Closed Thread