Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/13/2010, 13:28   #121

elite*gold: 0
wrong comment
Old 07/13/2010, 15:01   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
ok then when server up..... pm me Cinder
i will ask legs to come and she will explain what i tell to her...... about no jaden =p
2 weeks i gone and i remember last my vote and my acc still not change to 8 jaden? noob gm noob community and noob server shame your server got hack...... thats maybe from the community who "wow i vote jaden.... i guess i wait 12h..... after 12h still no jaden"
Ah sacred i've heard alot about you another "Hater" we'll with all this these hate messeges and impersionations saying your legs, you'll be tracked in our community and further action will be taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
Do You people realise that it is not the server forums?
Yes, some people want to "hate" our server because its so good. As you cans see someone has tried to hack our server but take this into note that wont ever happen again. Our team is currently getting information about what server the hacker came from and they will be DOS as soon as we know the information is accurate and to show everyone when you mess with us the outcome will be gruesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM47s View Post
lol the server will open "SOON" oh well that's makes me feel it gonna take 1 month :S i prefer your "tomorrow" instead that "soon" lol anyway keep the good work and good luck.
Thx for the comment seems that you actually are one of the active/good people in our community. Also the server will be up today/tommrow sorry for the issue with this hacker but it wont happen again also 10jaden still be given to the players in-game

------------------------------------

The voting system is currently offline we made it that way it will be up soon once our new website/forum is done. Here is the Url to check it out : (Note its in construction) anyway we will get everything up asap. Dont forget to visit our forums if you have any questions .
Old 07/13/2010, 15:54   #123

i take back wat i said earlier, tried xtreme and cant even access there site...

do the rollback so u would lose that much players...hehehe
Old 07/13/2010, 16:45   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Yes, some people want to "hate" our server because its so good. As you cans see someone has tried to hack our server but take this into note that wont ever happen again. Our team is currently getting information about what server the hacker came from and they will be DOS as soon as we know the information is accurate and to show everyone when you mess with us the outcome will be gruesome.
Dude, ru some kind of ******? I did not asked You to tell me who DDOS'd You'r server or anything else like that, i asked those people talking here like on You'r server forum, and i think that they still can't realize that IT IS NOT YOU'R SERVER FORUM...
Old 07/13/2010, 18:05   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
Dude, ru some kind of retard? I did not asked You to tell me who DDOS'd You'r server or anything else like that, i asked those people talking here like on You'r server forum, and i think that they still can't realize that IT IS NOT YOU'R SERVER FORUM...
First off i ment to cut that part off when i was talking about DOS i was meaning to put that in the part you saw me cut off but seems that the edit didnt successfully work so theres no reason to jump out and say "Dude, ru some kind of retard". And you cant really stop people from posting where they want to . If you'd like pm one of the forum admins here and tell them to ban the people that are posting here instead of on Elong Forums, since its so serious to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktman View Post
i take back wat i said earlier, tried xtreme and cant even access there site...

do the rollback so u would lose that much players...hehehe
No were not going to roll back from like 1 week ago , were trying to get it as close as we can get before the came on the server and gave out all that jaden.
Old 07/13/2010, 18:41   #126

Quote:
First off i ment to cut that part off when i was talking about DOS i was meaning to put that in the part you saw me cut off but seems that the edit didnt successfully work so theres no reason to jump out and say "Dude, ru some kind of ******". And you cant really stop people from posting where they want to . If you'd like pm one of the forum admins here and tell them to ban the people that are posting here instead of on Elong Forums, since its so serious to you.

No were not going to roll back from like 1 week ago , were trying to get it as close as we can get before the came on the server and gave out all that jaden.
then its ok as long as u get rid of those jadens that players gotten from that hacker...It would nt be nice to see a server full with +11 items non ascended chars.
Old 07/13/2010, 19:07   #127

Redbreaker,

Please post the official announcement about everyone getting 10 Jadens as compensation on the Elong official forums. Many people don't know the existence of this place.

I can post that on Elong forums, but I think it'll be better for you to do it, so that it looks more official. Also, players always like to hear updates from you, any updates.

To the other posters on this thread,

Observe some basic manners man. Just because this isn't the Elong forums, doesn't mean that you can flame & troll this place. Seriously, all that flaming ain't gonna help a thing.

-Volt
Old 07/13/2010, 19:42   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ѵ Ø Ł Ʈ View Post
Redbreaker,

Please post the official announcement about everyone getting 10 Jadens as compensation on the Elong official forums. Many people don't know the existence of this place.

I can post that on Elong forums, but I think it'll be better for you to do it, so that it looks more official. Also, players always like to hear updates from you, any updates.

Observe some basic manners man. Just because this isn't the Elong forums, doesn't mean that you can flame & troll this place. Seriously, all that flaming ain't gonna help a thing.

-Volt
Im sure ur really dont read the forum dat much. The reason why redbreaker cant officially garantee that we will have 10 jadens is bcoz he is basically not Stanley.
He is one of the ingame player name Hero and as he says, he is a member of stan's staff.
I really cant clarify this all but i think Stan should post the list of his staff again in the forum coz people are posing to be one
Old 07/13/2010, 20:00   #129

FIRST OFF: Let me say, I really liked Elong. I donated the first day I was there, and I loved the server. I was also looking forward to donating again but then the server closed.

However, there are some MAJOR flaws that if not fixed will cause me to go somewhere else:

First of all, I have played Elong for 1 day out of about 7 that I have wanted to, because the server has been down for 6 out of 7 days. That is not acceptable.

The GM makes very weak excuses as to why the server is down, and his updates are always vague, and he never keeps his promises. He says things like, "the server will be up SOON, we will have all these updates". "We will fix the voting system". I have not seen any of these promises kept. If you cannot do something, don't promise to do it. People will lose faith and leave.

I also find it very disturbing that more updates are posted here, in elite pvpers, than in Elong forum itself. Why do you care about impressing others, when you should be worrying about satisfying your existing customers. Plus, I cannot figure out how to make a new thread in Elong forums....maybe I just don't know how, but it seems that it is in place so that there will be less complaints posted publicly.

Lastly, I hate to say it, but it seems like Elong is just about getting money. The reward event = discount on jaden, but the voting system is down, which means that people HAVE to spend real money. Also, what updates have there really been? Just cash shop stuff right?

If fixes are not made soon, ESPECIALLY to voting and security issues, and of course actually having the server UP, Elong will lose it's donating player base, and then the rest as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2010, 20:53   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktman View Post
Im sure ur really dont read the forum dat much. The reason why redbreaker cant officially garantee that we will have 10 jadens is bcoz he is basically not Stanley.
He is one of the ingame player name Hero and as he says, he is a member of stan's staff.
I really cant clarify this all but i think Stan should post the list of his staff again in the forum coz people are posing to be one
Yes i am Hero from the forums and to answer your question about the jaden it is confirmed that everyone will be getting 10jaden in-game when the server is back online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
FIRST OFF: Let me say, I really liked Elong. I donated the first day I was there, and I loved the server. I was also looking forward to donating again but then the server closed.

However, there are some MAJOR flaws that if not fixed will cause me to go somewhere else:

First of all, I have played Elong for 1 day out of about 7 that I have wanted to, because the server has been down for 6 out of 7 days. That is not acceptable.

The GM makes very weak excuses as to why the server is down, and his updates are always vague, and he never keeps his promises. He says things like, "the server will be up SOON, we will have all these updates". "We will fix the voting system". I have not seen any of these promises kept. If you cannot do something, don't promise to do it. People will lose faith and leave.

I also find it very disturbing that more updates are posted here, in elite pvpers, than in Elong forum itself. Why do you care about impressing others, when you should be worrying about satisfying your existing customers. Plus, I cannot figure out how to make a new thread in Elong forums....maybe I just don't know how, but it seems that it is in place so that there will be less complaints posted publicly.

Lastly, I hate to say it, but it seems like Elong is just about getting money. The reward event = discount on jaden, but the voting system is down, which means that people HAVE to spend real money. Also, what updates have there really been? Just cash shop stuff right?

If fixes are not made soon, ESPECIALLY to voting and security issues, and of course actually having the server UP, Elong will lose it's donating player base, and then the rest as well.
Well okay to answer your questions .
1 - The server went down for 5 days because our safe was creating a major expansion for the server things that arent even in PWE are in it(CUSTOM MADE)
2 - The Jaden were going to be rewarded until this childish hacker came in and though he could mess up Elong.(Epic Fail)
3 - Voting system is down because we are making a new website/forum - - note how it is underconstruction also the reason that there is a discount is because of all these things that keep pooping up causing the server to be down .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ѵ Ø Ł Ʈ View Post
Redbreaker,

-Volt
Volt ill make a official topic once i get the chance to atm im currently busy with all the other ads/work i have to do for the server. It will be posted today so don't worry.
Old 07/13/2010, 21:06   #131

Omg why wanna hack such a good server..if only the server is nearer me..
Old 07/13/2010, 21:08   #132

Quote:
Yes i am Hero from the forums and to answer your question about the jaden it is confirmed that everyone will be getting 10jaden in-game when the server is back online.

Well okay to answer your questions .
1 - The server went down for 5 days because our safe was creating a major expansion for the server things that arent even in PWE are in it(CUSTOM MADE)
2 - The Jaden were going to be rewarded until this childish hacker came in and though he could mess up Elong.(Epic Fail)
3 - Voting system is down because we are making a new website/forum - - note how it is underconstruction also the reason that there is a discount is because of all these things that keep pooping up causing the server to be down .

redbreaker,

Elong always seems to have some type of excuse for not delivering.

1- You say that you are creating a major expansion for the server, things that aren't in PWE. Where are they? I don't see anything new except marketplace additions, and maybe some minor changes in game.

2- There is always some reason why you guys are getting delayed. First it is the expansion of the server, then copyrights, now it is a childish hacker... what will it be next?

3- Again, construction is not an excuse for having the voting system down for so long. And you saying that you chose a discount as a reward method further proves my point that all you guys care about is trying to get more donators.

From what I have seen, you guys make tons of enticing promises, yet deliver none of them, and always have an excuse on hand. Weren't there also supposed to be special custom mounts? I haven't seen any sign of that.

You promised:
-voting system fixed
-new expansion
-athan classes
-custom mounts
-new website
-reward jaden
-custom maps
-timely server updates

What have you actually done?
-marketplace update
-jaden discount

I hope Elong will prove me wrong soon, because I do like the server a lot. But if it continues to be like this, even the most patient of people will not stay.
Old 07/13/2010, 21:26   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
redbreaker,

Elong always seems to have some type of excuse for not delivering.

1- You say that you are creating a major expansion for the server, things that aren't in PWE. Where are they? I don't see anything new except marketplace additions, and maybe some minor changes in game.

2- There is always some reason why you guys are getting delayed. First it is the expansion of the server, then copyrights, now it is a childish hacker... what will it be next?

3- Again, construction is not an excuse for having the voting system down for so long. And you saying that you chose a discount as a reward method further proves my point that all you guys care about is trying to get more donators.

From what I have seen, you guys make tons of enticing promises, yet deliver none of them, and always have an excuse on hand. Weren't there also supposed to be special custom mounts? I haven't seen any sign of that.

You promised:
-voting system fixed
-new expansion
-athan classes
-custom mounts
-new website
-reward jaden
-custom maps
-timely server updates

What have you actually done?
-marketplace update
-jaden discount

I hope Elong will prove me wrong soon, because I do like the server a lot. But if it continues to be like this, even the most patient of people will not stay.
We'll all i can tell you is that patience is a virtue if you saw the post volt made on our forums those are all the things that will be implemented into our server . Also Reward Jaden,new website,voting system will all be fixed in 1 go i already showed you the new website. the new maps will be out asap so lvl 138+ ascension players can lvl quicker then they are in maps such as shura.
Old 07/13/2010, 21:51   #134

just please get the server up asap ask stan to put an accurate date instead of making us waiting and waiting ,"an accurate" date will make ppl more patient ,good luck
Old 07/13/2010, 23:36   #135

Quote:
We'll all i can tell you is that patience is a virtue if you saw the post volt made on our forums those are all the things that will be implemented into our server . Also Reward Jaden,new website,voting system will all be fixed in 1 go i already showed you the new website. the new maps will be out asap so lvl 138+ ascension players can lvl quicker then they are in maps such as shura.
There is a difference between patience, and blindly waiting for something that won't happen, but I will certainly wait and see what happens and I hope I am wrong .

I am just simply stating my views on how I see Elong at the moment: like the guy in the shady van who promises tons of yummy candy.

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server