Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/06/2010, 05:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
Lol another server?, wonder how long it will last up and all...no offense or anything, just that they always seem to get shutdown for one reason for the other..from experience

I'll pass on this server, gets boring after awhile..donation pops in..over powered weapons..hacks..then it disappears...beside official is so easy to level up in anyway..

Good Luck on server though
Old 07/06/2010, 05:38   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondria View Post
Lol another server?, wonder how long it will last up and all...no offense or anything, just that they always seem to get shutdown for one reason for the other..from experience

I'll pass on this server, gets boring after awhile..donation pops in..over powered weapons..hacks..then it disappears...beside official is so easy to level up in anyway..

Good Luck on server though
Yes, guess we'll see currently were the number 1 JD private server on the net with 400+ players on daily and a secure network and dedi i give us bout 12year give or take some issues maybe more our teams dedicated.
Old 07/07/2010, 05:10   #48

elite*gold: 40
donation system is really crappy
Old 07/07/2010, 05:38   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNovA View Post
donation system is really crappy
Thx for your opinion can you please tell me why you think the system is "Crappy"

--------------------------------------------------
Server Update 7/6/10

Balo and Arden will be added in today's patch/maintenance also new mounts and fashions are now available i will post the pics of them in a few hours.
Old 07/07/2010, 12:18   #50

can't download it..it says 1.8GB but then it is only 900mb..then when i install it..its file corrupted
Old 07/07/2010, 15:44   #51

Well, the problem is that... the server is down for 2 days now. Nobody knows anythink about the time that server will be online.
Old 07/07/2010, 16:32   #52

When the server goes online, and I see video's, I'll start my download.
Old 07/07/2010, 16:58   #53

It should be up hopefully today, we are added the 2 new factions balo and arden but were also copyin all information on our server just incase there are any issues.

Some things that are in this patch :

1.Add lottery RECORD OF THE BEYOND

2.Add Treasure Bowl in the MaketPlace

Treasure is something to exchange for an Esper Medium with Tonni in Sunstream City

Players can bloodsmelt Esper with such Medium.

New Mounts! :

New Fashions! :

Old 07/08/2010, 04:04   #54

Hello redbreaker.. Rumors have gone around that you guys actually have Athan classes working??! Can I get some info on if you do have them or not? Also.. I posted a topic in Tech Support.. I can't even start the client up. I click to start it up, nothing comes up, and the process ends within a minute. I downloaded the .exe extractable client from your downloads list.. I need help ASAP please! OS: Win7 64bit Ultimate - Ran as Admin/XP Service Pack 3 Compatibility and no change in issue. Major issue for me and I'm not sure why! Please help and or respond to this post here! Thanks!
Old 07/08/2010, 04:47   #55

the server is offline for maitence, gm says he go add arden and balo, need wait..
Old 07/08/2010, 04:49   #56

That doesn't matter because people can atleast open the launcher. I had trouble with getting the game to start atleast a week or 2 ago.. It's been happening for a while for me, and that's why I report the issue. I really need help on fixing it, because there's nothing wrong on my end even though the error persists.
Old 07/08/2010, 12:05   #57

redbreaker when will u finally start server ? we've been waiting for 3 days now, do wipe if u think it will speed up update proccess, no1 would mind that
Old 07/08/2010, 13:44   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaskaxxxx View Post
redbreaker when will u finally start server ? we've been waiting for 3 days now, do wipe if u think it will speed up update proccess, no1 would mind that
The server will open as planned in 1~3hours sorry for the delay everyone but some major things were added into this patch that will make our server extremely unique and make use become more widely known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Hello redbreaker.. Rumors have gone around that you guys actually have Athan classes working??! Can I get some info on if you do have them or not? Also.. I posted a topic in Tech Support.. I can't even start the client up. I click to start it up, nothing comes up, and the process ends within a minute. I downloaded the .exe extractable client from your downloads list.. I need help ASAP please! OS: Win7 64bit Ultimate - Ran as Admin/XP Service Pack 3 Compatibility and no change in issue. Major issue for me and I'm not sure why! Please help and or respond to this post here! Thanks!
Um, we havent really test win7 with our server but we will try to see if others have this issue and if they have fixed it if we dont get a solution then we will try and fix this ourself. And messege you asap.
Old 07/08/2010, 15:31   #59

looking forward to this
Old 07/08/2010, 15:37   #60

Well this server is boring. I would like to introduce to you 2 interesting server:

TruTien private:
Info: Exp ~~> very high, gold and most of items you need are in CS. Free 5k jaden/cubi gold for start.
Link:

Devastation Jade Dynasy
This team is famous with their PW server, now they open a new JD server. This server is in open beta:
Limited CS
Character cannot ascend
Exp is ok
Jaden/Cubi: Free and Unlimited )
CANNOT BOT cause they disable esper botting feature. But ... hehe ... )

Have fun and ... forget those fkuc DONATING SERVERS.

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server