Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/08/2010, 16:23   #61

elite*gold: 0
i think i test this too
EDIT. Cant register with launcher >_<
Old 07/08/2010, 17:07   #62

gtfu with ur stupid servers, ElongJD is the best server ever made and it will never change, those pussyass servers u posted are for noobs only
Old 07/08/2010, 17:08   #63

I hope to hell redbreaker that some of the people on forum can reply on the EDRAGON Forum as to my issue, because it's been going on since you guys basically started your server, and I'm extremely disappointed that the Client does not work at all.. I mean, if it even loaded at all I'd be happy.. But NOTHING happens. I've monitored my processes when I start it up too.. It pops up for a second in processes then instantly closes. No error message or anything. If you can't get it to work with Win7 then please just make an alternate client or launcher that does.

PS: I can't even post a topic.. Does your forum or site have ANY support for Firefox either?... I click post and it takes me to the board index. Vote takes me there too. Anything basically takes me to the index.. My forum name is Viney by the way.. Can I please see that community actually care and can help?.. This is absurd!

EDIT: Tried with ie and was able to post topic, but for Firefox it doesn't do anything.
Old 07/08/2010, 17:48   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
I hope to hell redbreaker that some of the people on forum can reply on the EDRAGON Forum as to my issue, because it's been going on since you guys basically started your server, and I'm extremely disappointed that the Client does not work at all.. I mean, if it even loaded at all I'd be happy.. But NOTHING happens. I've monitored my processes when I start it up too.. It pops up for a second in processes then instantly closes. No error message or anything. If you can't get it to work with Win7 then please just make an alternate client or launcher that does.

PS: I can't even post a topic.. Does your forum or site have ANY support for Firefox either?... I click post and it takes me to the board index. Vote takes me there too. Anything basically takes me to the index.. My forum name is Viney by the way.. Can I please see that community actually care and can help?.. This is absurd!

EDIT: Tried with ie and was able to post topic, but for Firefox it doesn't do anything.
(firefox user) works for me and i think they are testing a wings right now
Old 07/08/2010, 18:01   #65

I just updated my flash player, but forum still doesn't work right.. As well as of course my client issue. I tried reinstalling the client, and still got the same fhking issue, and I'm getting ****** that nothing on the forum/client is working...!!

EDIT: Someone else with Win7 is having the same client issue I am..

PLEASE work on a client that WORKS with Win7 and all OS.. Don't be XP only, because so many of us have Win7 nowadays.. I repeat! Help us users out and please make a freaking client that works with our OS and all.. You need to get working on this ASAP, and possibly set the client up before you put the server back up!

PS: Are the 2 new athan classes done and implemented? I want to play them, but didn't see any pictures of proof from you. REPLY ASAP!
Old 07/08/2010, 18:19   #66

**** its still not working
Old 07/08/2010, 21:54   #67

I'm having major issue with client and launcher won't even start.. Nothing happens when I click ElongJd.. and no icon was made for ElongJD either.. HELP!
Old 07/08/2010, 22:35   #68

leoit reported to Elite pvper staff for advertising on my thread and flaming also to the others were currently having a few bugs wiped etc. The server will be up asap this isnt really a patch its a EXPANSION with alot of things being added.
Old 07/08/2010, 23:41   #69

Finally got client to work, so now I'm just waiting for server to be back up so I can test the new content! Had to set up a DEP exception for it.. Anywho! I'm really excited and anticipating the update with this long wait.
Old 07/09/2010, 00:35   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Finally got client to work, so now I'm just waiting for server to be back up so I can test the new content! Had to set up a DEP exception for it.. Anywho! I'm really excited and anticipating the update with this long wait.
Cant wait to see you in-game hopefully our team will finish and turn the server on soon. I'll update everyone once it does.
Old 07/09/2010, 00:47   #71

Hello red! Sorry to ask any requests like this, but I heard there would be some compensation for server downtime as was wondering (Since I couldn't make my account weeks ago due to client issue. :P) if you could compensate me when I'm able to make an account.. lol xD Very excited to start playing!
Old 07/09/2010, 06:04   #72

yes there are available all classes + arden and balo and u get treasure chest at te begin of a new character and if you induct your account you can get another box + some free plvl
Old 07/09/2010, 06:05   #73

use Flashget downloader
Old 07/09/2010, 06:06   #74

Wink

use flashget downloader
Old 07/09/2010, 07:37   #75

Words going around that the new classes won't be put in until they completely customize it in case of legal issues.. Not 100% sure on that though! Need Stanley to message here or on forum as to what the status is on new classes please!

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server