Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the 12sky private serv

Discussion on About the 12sky private serv within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About the 12sky private serv

Alright, i did some looking around and found some threads. Is there an working public one atm? how well is the player base? how may i join them? i played 12sky from day once and caped out 2-3 accounts but left do to poor mangement. Thank *** aeria let 12sky go haha. Please fill me in!!!!!
Old 06/01/2010, 04:50   #2

anyone
Old 06/01/2010, 14:18   #3

Well man i already talked with Aeria if i can get the rights to host for my 12sky1 PV server for free they said that they need to contact an chinese company (dont remember name) and if that guys approve me than i can host it 24/24 on the aeria host .
How they said , about in July they will contact me and say if i can or not xD if yes than i will host my server at an company from my country or aeria ( my country host - 95$/month // aeria host about 150$ month dont remember ) ^_^

Just WHait Bro soon there will be *maybe* some ts1 private servers.
Old 06/01/2010, 20:15   #4

Alright well if u know what your doing and you need donations hit me up im a hugh 12sky1 player and hate to see this game go bye bye.
Old 06/02/2010, 09:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryssTal94 View Post
Well man i already talked with Aeria if i can get the rights to host for my 12sky1 PV server for free they said that they need to contact an chinese company (dont remember name) and if that guys approve me than i can host it 24/24 on the aeria host .
How they said , about in July they will contact me and say if i can or not xD if yes than i will host my server at an company from my country or aeria ( my country host - 95$/month // aeria host about 150$ month dont remember ) ^_^

Just WHait Bro soon there will be *maybe* some ts1 private servers.
Is that company Alt1 the original developer of Twelve Sky?
Old 06/02/2010, 14:05   #6

With all due respect man, i believe u misinterpreted something here. I think what they meant is that yes u can be a potential candidate to host a server but i think they will ask for some $$ going from thousands to 6 figures is my guess. I think the best way to host a server would be to make a safe paypal acc and get enough money trough donations to buy the rights to 12sky. Let us know how much they want if they contact u again plz.