Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarRock

Discussion on WarRock within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WarRock was a faveritte of mine, and still is for that matter. It was a first person war game, very graphic, very intense. There were 5 different units you could be: scout, combatant, mechanic, heavy weapons, and medic. Each were easily able to murder and mame, in different ways of course. I've been looking through to files to try and find a way to redirect the login, but have been unsuccessful so far. I'm looking to put together a psever for the game. The actual site is and you would be able to download the client easily there, it's only about 200 MB. It's been taken down for huge updates, and remodeling, etc. I'm rather unwilling to wait another few months to have something I'm sure is possible within a few weeks. Thanks for reading.

-einhornchen
Old 05/03/2008, 15:48   #2

its engeneer , medic , sniper, assault and heavy trooper
Old 11/08/2008, 18:51   #3

server down?