Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron, why some mobs dont attack?

Discussion on Dekaron, why some mobs dont attack? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron, why some mobs dont attack?

how come some mobs looks like they are attacking you, but it doesnt do damage?

for example:
- aquarai the immortal: his laser hand thing, looks nice but doesnt hurt
- umbar: flying in the sky and crashing down doesnt hurt
- baeres: his rushing thing

to make it hurt, should i be looking at their action files? or monster.csv or? ....

thanks for the help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB BOT DONT ATTACK
06/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i got at littel problem it comes after the o.o9a was out the bot loop perfetly repair buy potions and do all that and run where i want to train but when it comes to there i want to train i do'es nothing the autopotion dont start and it dont start attacking monster plss help me
[Help]Guards attack Mobs & Mobs Drop for CoemuV2
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can any help me to make that guards attacks mobs and how can i change the drop rate in CoemuV2
Name of Mobs who's not Attack..Please Come in.
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hello . I want to make Wizard\Cleric and level him with bot. Could you guys give me names\spots of mobs who's not attack you and mobs who's not have alots of champions\giant from lvl 1-90 . Example for people who isn't understand: Snipers ( level 74 ). I would like to know all those mobs from level 1 untill level 90. Thank you!
[TUT]No Mobs Cant Attack You
08/23/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 53 Replies
this is not a quote. This works more well on mage's 1.Open CE 2.Search your name using text 3.Scan, then Find E9 D6, you can find them on with the FF FF adress XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
My Agbot is dont attack untill monster attack him
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I use Agbot and he is not attack untill monster come and attack him. after monster attack him he is starting to kill like 20 seconds and after again dont attack. how can I make him attack always?