Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for staff For Dekaron-Conflict

Discussion on Looking for staff For Dekaron-Conflict within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for staff For Dekaron-Conflict

Dekaron-Conflict is the server that keeps up with dekaron korean

We are a fully english server with action 7 implemented and aloken is being worked on at this point all systems are almost working. if you wanna apply to be a staff on release date put your

MSN:
Why you think you should be staff:
Position applying for:

A Little bit about the server.
The argate rates will remain a mystery but i will say they are good.

We are a 1000X (rebirth at only 250 100 extra stats per rebirth 5 max rebirths) server with a max lvl of 250.

We have all updates almost as soon as they are released on dekaron korean

So what are you waiting for join us..... I will post the site and more info as soon as it is up.
The owners of this server are (me) [GM]Phoenix21 (lanayru) [DEV]Sasuke [DEV]Zombe (zombe)
We are both the head devs/admins/server owners. So..... Come.... Join us... Server will be open soon... Hope to hear from you screenshots coming soon.
Old 12/28/2009, 20:26   #2

o,o do yu post app here?
Old 12/28/2009, 20:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlishaTHEGREAT View Post
o,o do yu post app here?
Yes you can apply here and i would like to update everyone that the aloken system is almost done it will take some time hopefully we don't run into problems hope to hear back from you.

I am proud to announce!!
that our server is now fully in a .pak form with updated d shop i am now working on bugs and what not we also have full df doom currently working on themida to protect from hackers
Old 12/28/2009, 23:22   #4

congratulation ?
Old 12/28/2009, 23:35   #5

Received Thanks: 3,355
As I see you are new on our forum, , I will tell you something,

Read the rules! You already broke one rule, you double posted, this time I just merged your posts but next time you can receive an infraction..

Also @ your server's site posting, make sure there will be elitepvpers.com or elitepvpers.com/forum link/banner before you post the link. It's a rule.

trane.
Old 12/29/2009, 06:39   #6

IGN: tokyoboy
MSN:
Why you think you should be staff: Well, I was once a GM and forum moderator of Dekaron Ultra half a year ago before I resigned from my position due to school and WoW. However, I feel like coming back to Dekaron and trying it out again.
Position applying for: Forum Moderator and/or GM
Old 12/31/2009, 02:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoboy View Post
IGN: tokyoboy
MSN:
Why you think you should be staff: Well, I was once a GM and forum moderator of Dekaron Ultra half a year ago before I resigned from my position due to school and WoW. However, I feel like coming back to Dekaron and trying it out again.
Position applying for: Forum Moderator and/or GM
You have been accepted as a Mod do to the fact you have played then quit after time of playing you can move your way up to VGM then GM then Head GM Server Is coming along quite nice as well.