Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Hero Online Private Server [!]

Discussion on [Request] Hero Online Private Server [!] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 01/08/2017, 14:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Bump
Old 02/04/2017, 15:18   #17

Link ?
Old 02/17/2017, 03:09   #18

Even netgame changed hero online to hero plus, they still not releasing the server files. They still trying to make the game more balanced and ncashed more cash before this MMORPG really gets old. It should be 11+ years now.
Old 12/09/2017, 17:13   #19

i managed 2 get my hands on hero online beta version if any1 is intrested and capeble of making a privet server ill be glad 2 share the files

Tags
heroonline, heroplus