Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion factory Beta

Discussion on Aion factory Beta within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion factory Beta

Hi there.
Aion Factory going for beta test for whoever want to play, it uses the most Updated files from aion-unique plus some additions.

It is free for everyone and global.
you can register,go in game, go to forums and chat, and Make great big community .

Rates are:
exp:x10
drop:x10

Site is :

p.s- currently need php designer, if anyone is, send me pm.
Old 11/09/2009, 13:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
There's no link back on site neighter on forum.

#Closed

You should read my announcement
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Factory PreLive Stage!
01/14/2010 - Aion Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey there. Aion Factory going Pre-Live stage, which is one Stage before offical release. What is new? -Added support in consums&food -Grouping is work - New attack formulas Implented. -New Drops&Spawns around the maps -Engine refactoring in order to increase Performance. -Added skills.
Aion Factory p.server
11/14/2009 - Aion Private Server - 19 Replies
Hi there. Aion Factory going for beta test for whoever want to play, it uses the most Updated files from aion-unique plus some additions. It is free for everyone and global, you can register,go in game, go to forums and chat, and Make great big community :). Rates are: exp:x10 drop:x10
[R.Y.L]RYL Factory Open Beta Release!!!~~
08/07/2009 - Private Server - 23 Replies
HiiiiiiiiiiiWooooooooooohoooooo so finally ryl factory will release open beta tomorrow after month of fixing and testing and yea its the best private server for the best MMORPG that exist! its Real time MMO unlike those crappy mmorpgs point and click shit this is real time!! YouTube - RYL Factory Reopening Preview cool graphic gampeplay tell me what else do you need? seriously now.. i highly recommend it to everyone belive me its the best MMO you will play.! FactorY | Risk Your Life