Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gtdn launcher

Discussion on Gtdn launcher within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gtdn launcher

Can anybody pls upload me gtdn launcher pls,dont want to download 4gb again,i already have soxdn but want to play bringer class.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon Nest Pserver lzgsifu cap 70, like xin.gtdn cbt but no wipe
06/22/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 77 Replies
:DHere's a new pserver that we can test it has the same rates 7 class and etc. like xin.gtdn but the good news is they will not wiped it after 30 days of testing lol. we got a higher chance getting L equipments and rare items in eggs lol. here's the site if anyone can download and upload it to mega that will be great because thunder and pandu sucks a lot New Client link (Credit darkrazeen):handsdown: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3K68LAWbB r3VE53TFJfRFVEY2c&usp=sharing ...
help with donation on xin gtdn
01/19/2014 - Private Server - 1 Replies
hi guys.. can someone give me a guide on how to donate? im from the philippines.. i've been wanting to donate for xin gtdn :(
Need DN Launcher+ Exe for GTDN
01/18/2014 - Private Server - 8 Replies
where can i download GTDN launcher+.exe only im lazy to download the fullclient, btw im using USDN(playdn.net) client. :D
GTDN question
12/20/2013 - Private Server - 6 Replies
is there any way i can donate in GTDN dragon nest, though im not chinese, im from the philippines by the way. thanks in advance please reply if ever you know how :)