Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need programmer

Discussion on Need programmer within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need programmer

Hi all i need programmer that can help me with the new privet server. ( Priston Tale )

its not a joke. if you are interesting please email me:

he must have all the files

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for a C# programmer
01/05/2014 - Coders Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for a C# programmer, PM or add my Skype for more details. Skype : magicanoo Requirements : Skill and networking knowledge. Cheers
Looking for Programmer
02/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Okay I need a programmer that is able to make Wonder King hacks... I am able to pay you a great deal of money, depending on how good the hack is. Please reply if interested.
[HELP] FOR PROGRAMMER ONLY<<
08/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
kung snung mei alam kung pnu gumawa ng ecoin bug PTURO aman .. kung pnu mgprogram ng gnun .. press THANKS if my sugguestion can help .
need help from a programmer
07/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
greetz to all ;) formated my pc and every games working fine now without that virus :P im looking for a way to keypress on a game called Crossfire. i mean a program to keypress on every 5 sec in hide mode i tried keypresser but it gives this error http://i27.tinypic.com/vilheu.jpg i thought its from gameguard if some one could help me thanks :rolleyes:
NEED programmer
06/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
I need programmer to learn me how make CO Follower with all steps for any patches , i can pay for him for source code and learning.:handsdown: