Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hellion Loong online

Discussion on Hellion Loong online within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hellion Loong online

we are proud to announce that our Loong Online server is finally in open beta using latest chinese client translated to english.

• exp/gold/drop rates have been set to x5.
• lots of new items in the item mall.
• Dazzlingly detailed 3D graphics
• Challenging combat thanks to complex AI
• Cute pets that transform into supreme mounts
• Weapons in a set change in appearance when the entire set has been acquired
• Enchanted kung fu combat with spectacular movement skills
• No limitation on character classes: players can learn or switch skills using potions
• Immense PvP battles and guild warfare

Server is a xeon with 16 gigabyte ram and 2x120gb ssd in raid 0 located in france.
So what are you waiting for come join us for some fun.

Old 04/07/2013, 13:07   #2

hrm.....really......sounds......weird.....but lets check..
Old 04/07/2013, 22:43   #3

Can't be any weirder than your signature..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2013, 00:44   #4

register site is in chinese....soo hard to believe the game is even in english

and this is the result of register page
Old 04/08/2013, 10:06   #5

yes the register page is in chinese im sorry we havent had time yet to translate that too we've been mostly focused on getting the chinese client translated to english lol....
the register page works just fine even though it shows you a error after you registered primus88 and as i can see in the database you registered just fine and even logged into game so.... would be nice if you mention those kind of things too not just "its in chinese"

edit: register page now in english
Old 04/08/2013, 13:29   #6

here's what i see for now.......

-dialogues are in English, interfaces are good...in English except for that map pic

-and sry for not mentioning about the register page working...but it is still quite confusing considering i have to use Google translate to figure them out..

-forum link takes me to Jade Dynasty....lolz

-ingots...is it donate only?? or will there be auto ingot per day or vote for ingot system in the future?

-rates....im seeing this is more of a quest based mmo than a pure grinding one, soo no comment yet.

p/s its quite lonely in there....

hopefully this server will get more players in the future.
Old 04/08/2013, 15:30   #7

-forum sections for loong havent been setup yet.
-there will be voting for ingots the staff that does the webdesign is working on it
-rates are all set to x5 and as you mentioned yourself its a quest based mmo not a grinder upping rates wont really do any good.
-server has been opened to the public bout 24 hours ago so its kinda logical there is only very few ppl ingame as of yet.
Old 04/10/2013, 04:53   #8

website looks a lot nicer today than yesterday XD, i'll try this out too
Edit: download is gonna take a while o_O est. 7 hours atm
edit2: nvm i changed download managers and speed went up 10x
edit3: files seems to be corrupt i will retry dling it
Old 04/10/2013, 07:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadreaper View Post
edit3: files seems to be corrupt i will retry dling it
well, download managers have its pros and cons. while some can speed up downloads and even pauses them....files can get corrupted easily eg. some parts might be missing from the files (as some managers tends to split those downloads into parts to speed up download time)
Old 04/10/2013, 07:25   #10

Seems good lets try it
Old 04/11/2013, 01:58   #11

after redownloading, it worked (awesome) however there are still bits and pieces of untranslated parts but the game is playable. I'd really like to see a working voting for ingots option, only reason why i play is because normally you'd have to spend thousands of dollars on official servers, but private servers are for people who want to have fun so ingots should be obtainable through voting means.
Old 04/11/2013, 02:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadreaper View Post
Edit1: okay so i played till level 10, i grinded from lvl 6-10 because once i got into main city there was no quests for me to do hopefully this will be fixed. i thought i just needed a certain level to get quests.
actually there is a quest...just talk to the old man near the stairs where u first get teleported to the main city...then a new chain quest will start.
Old 04/11/2013, 03:53   #13

it wasnt on my tab when i pressed q o_O, i'l go check it out again
edit: well, he didnt have any indicators that he had a quest X.X, and the tab didnt show him as a npc that had a quest.
Old 04/12/2013, 17:19   #14

I dont have any talent points to spend wtf...?And yes i have 5+ lvl, basic skills like poison bugged, no thx.
Old 04/13/2013, 14:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarisQ View Post
I dont have any talent points to spend wtf...?And yes i have 5+ lvl, basic skills like poison bugged, no thx.
congrats you found a bug in a server that is open beta as stated in the original post and instead of actually posting a bug report on our forum you go into a advertizing thread to complain <thumbs up> lol