Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Fantasia / Eden Eternal / Luna Online

Discussion on Grand Fantasia / Eden Eternal / Luna Online within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Fantasia / Eden Eternal / Luna Online

Hello people!
I'm wondering why Grand Fantasia have never had a private server...
I see loads of people sayin "yo wait a bit and it will come out" but these discussions was about 3 years ago...How is possible we have Tera servers and not GF servers?

another question is bout Luna online...
I see there have been a lot of Pservers of Luna but now all closed..Only Celestia Luna is online and "working" but why no one else work on these kind of servers? Is it possible that everyone don't like the mini pluffy anime toon style? xD

Eden Eternal is another game i would like to play on a pserver but looks like all these 3 amazing games are not going to be private NEVER..If someone knows something let me know down this thread! Thank you in advance!
Best Regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2012, 20:20   #2

The problems with the opening of those servers is the accessability of those files, as soon as files get leaked, private servers get created, hence obviously, there are no server files released of any of those games you mentioned, aeria games and the original game companies aren't as likely to leak files as other companies.
Old 10/29/2012, 23:06   #3

I already hate AG now i hate it more è.è
Old 10/30/2012, 02:01   #4

well aeria games is one of the top money cow game companies in MMORPG business soooo yeah.. they'll do anything to stop their means of making money ;D
Old 01/25/2014, 14:14   #5

Well i'm glad to say that we have the 1st Eden Eternal PS.
So now i hope we will have a Grand fantasia one too , soon! Let's keep hope!
Old 11/19/2014, 17:09   #6

We finally got a Grand Fantasia PS too!! But, unfortunatly it is Spanish so most of us won't understand a lot.
Old 11/19/2014, 18:24   #7

tried it. its too hard to play people wont even communicate with you XD