Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Destructionz-Dekaron [BETA]

Discussion on Destructionz-Dekaron [BETA] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 01/22/2009, 14:30   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilja 12 View Post
@Element Let be the Dk-gold free and the GMs should plvl new member link in SHnagri-La and make on the Homepage a button with the text donate.But who donate real money shouldt get anything speacial because it will be unfair the donate button should be just for the alive of the server
We will have a website/forum I wont add a donation reward system since my coins are free and I want thaese peoples to have a fair figthing system so I wont be giving out special overpowered things But of course donation Will be enable If anyone wanna contribute to the server(Any amount) Will be up to do at our website so we could afford a 24/7 dedicated server thanks for suporting us again take care guys
Old 01/22/2009, 14:34   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ_Element View Post
Just to make this clear, there will be no GM Hire right now. We are enough and dont to have a millions of GM, please dont just PM LeQuebecois about a GM Application, he will denied your apply.

Thank you.
Element
Please element dont say bullshit in there ...Im not dening any Gm application Im open to everyone...Gm/developpers/sql/graphic makers I know you just want to inform peoples but at least dont tell them wrong informations :P never said that I need no one even if im doing 100% of all the servers job alone
Old 01/22/2009, 20:02   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
Please element dont say bullshit in there ...Im not dening any Gm application Im open to everyone...Gm/developpers/sql/graphic makers I know you just want to inform peoples but at least dont tell them wrong informations :P never said that I need no one even if im doing 100% of all the servers job alone
So when is on ?
Old 01/22/2009, 20:25   #64

Soon play other server atm .Give the GM team time they do big upgrade.
Old 01/22/2009, 22:08   #65

the gm team lol?? :P im doing all the upgrades alone of course also for everything:P my Gms will help you in game simply and to answer your questions very soon ...got forum/regpage/website I gotta work on a few things left too ...Also I need to know more about gamehi cause I want to host my act 6 skills but i dont think so that its legal and if they care or no.
Old 01/22/2009, 22:22   #66

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
the gm team lol?? :P im doing all the upgrades alone of course also for everything:P my Gms will help you in game simply and to answer your questions very soon ...got forum/regpage/website I gotta work on a few things left too ...Also I need to know more about gamehi cause I want to host my act 6 skills but i dont think so that its legal and if they care or no.
hehe , it's true , he is doing all of it alone , it's not easy to do and it does come to points where it snags and takes a while to figure out a way around it. He's trying his best to get things running , but unlike gaming there's also real life , sometimes you need to space things out and take break from things.

But i 100% guarantee you that in the end the results are gonna be great, just being allowed to be in the hamachi channel with LeQ has been really great to hear all of his idea's of what hes doing or is going to do in order to make the server more enjoyable for people playing.

So please be patient , Thx

[GM]FireNovA
Old 01/22/2009, 22:27   #67

Amen to LeQuebecoisqc ^^

Keep up the good work, we are here to support you ^^

*grabs cheerleader stuff* XD
Old 01/23/2009, 03:02   #68

Quote:
I suggest you to stay a version behind because if you implement act 6. You have the same game as the original one and they wouldnt really appreciate that, they will sue you as they said.

Better not take the risk
Old 01/23/2009, 14:55   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatix View Post
I suggest you to stay a version behind because if you implement act 6. You have the same game as the original one and they wouldnt really appreciate that, they will sue you as they said.

Better not take the risk
Well to have the same version I need transformation,aloken,mavric and siege castle working ..What about if I just host with some act 6 and weapons simply ?? thanks dude
Old 01/23/2009, 23:19   #70

Server is looking good , and is getting close to being complete.

No Eta Atm , LeQ will fill in the the blanks when he gets time to finish lil bit of things that need fixing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 06:23   #71

wow sound real good, i cant really wait atm
Old 01/24/2009, 23:37   #72

No Eta Atm, But i can tell you guys , its gonna be online REAL soon, but just check this topic once in a while.

Cya guy's in-game, when its online.
Old 01/25/2009, 08:21   #73

well i think it will be online in some days ..:|
Old 01/25/2009, 21:37   #74

your wrong my friends
Old 01/25/2009, 21:55   #75

lol?Is this server dnwn 4 ever?o.O