Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Forsaken World] Halcyon!

Discussion on [Forsaken World] Halcyon! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Forsaken World] Halcyon!

We are proud to announce the launch of Forsaken World Halcyon!

Forsaken World is a beautifully animated and highly immersive MMO world with a fully developed crafting system, great quest lines, pets, group-finding tools, PvP, and much more!

Server rates are set at 6x Quest / 10x Monster experience for faster leveling, and the PvP flag is set for level 60 to test your skills against other players in the field.

With friendly, mature staff at the helm in all of the fields required for a p-server's smooth sailing, we intend to try and bring the best experience possible for our players. Come and join the family!

Server Rates:

10x Monster XP
6x Quest XP
4x Drops

Server Features
Storm of War Update!
Most Updated FW Server
Free Mount
Free Bag Extender
Free Donation points for voters
Free Pet: (Coming Soon!)

Server Status:
Open! Keep an eye on our web site for more information!

Web Information:
We would love to hear from you and read your input on things you would like to see in this new private server.

Screen Shots

[/b][/size]
Old 03/29/2012, 01:47   #2

Halcyon has horrible staff and a rude community.. Don't join!
Old 03/29/2012, 03:13   #3

How so?
Old 03/29/2012, 03:36   #4

The staff was ignorant about answering my simple questions. They always said they were busy when they weren't, and overall it was a bad experience dealing with them. They seemed to not want to help non donors or contributors to the server.

The players were rude, and many had grown a huge ego. Most of them were very rude when I asked simple questions, and started downing me about my 'slow' net speed of 35 mbps. It was in its entirety a bad experience, and a poor portrayal of community on a server that some how is supposed to be great..

Do not waste your time on this heap unless you plan to donate, so they'll actually treat you like a person and not a product..
Old 03/29/2012, 03:55   #5

Think you where the player who asked about the missing leaves yes?
Old 03/29/2012, 08:47   #6

Yes, but I had previous issues with them. Other people have had issues with them as well. I suggest everyone come play Vendetta FW. It's currently in CBT and every new account gets 1M leaves during the CBT! The server will be a high rate with lots of free leaves and other customs. It's hosted by the ever popular Vendetta GN aka VGN!

Old 03/29/2012, 09:58   #7

I remember now. You walked up to the GM said you had been missing leaves from voting. She explained to you that we had just moved servers and to please make a ticket. She also told you she could not help with the missing leaves only the web dev could, and if you made a ticket he would take care of you.

I also sent you a PM trying to help you my self and solve your issue. Also, you stated in another thread that the staff was nice but you didn't like the players, that they made fun of you if I am not mistaken.

So to say that the staff is not helpful when all you had to do was wait for the web dev to sign on.. Seems a bit out of reach. I do wish you the best, and thank you for trying our server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2012, 10:47   #8

I don't know why nothingforu had problems with community, they didn't steal my kills, they didn't curse or anything, they were helpfull when I asked questions and I got all answers. The server is nice, but I guess a bit too low rates for Me cause I don't know the game at all. Question to players, are dungeons in that game so hard that You couldn't do them on Your own?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2012, 18:01   #9

yup this server is terrible bad server terrible gm and admins and also terrible community left the server straight away and glad i moved to vendetta forsaken world we got great community and great gms.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2012, 18:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysho7 View Post
yup this server is terrible bad server terrible gm and admins and also terrible community left the server straight away and glad i moved to vendetta forsaken world we got great community and great gms.
Oh great a .82 server with lvl 70 cap and 1x rates thats going to turn into 2kx once they figure it out, good for you so much better. Especially with all those bugs. you'll get instant 70 and get bored after a day then go complain there as well.

How instead of quitting any games, you quit life instead.

@Soiken yeah the dungeons are made for parties and what do you mean low rate, one mentor GT will get you 43 then another would get you 50+ how is that low rate? lol it gives you a goal, not instant gratification.
Old 03/30/2012, 18:25   #11

Plenty of people dislike Halcyon.. You have to face it, fool.. If that many people dislike your server, then there is an ISSUE. You people are too ignorant to recognize that there is an ISSUE.

Take these comments as constructive criticism and critique yourself.

PS: We know that the Vendetta owner actually cares about his players, and is making the server for them.
Old 03/30/2012, 18:57   #12

You have still yet to give a valid reason for disliking the server. Any one who views us and see the patch notes can see 90% is what the players have been requesting.

The only thing I see you posting is that you didn't like waiting an hour for the dev to fix your voting leaves. Then posting another server in here, stuff like that shows how much of a disrespectful player you are in general.

Any one who has seen us on rage zone can easily see your other posts and our response to it trying to help you. You refuse the help and just want to continue to bash the server with no reason.

Halcyon bases it's patches around catering to the players. We look at the suggestions of every one and review them. Why do we do this? Because atm we are 99% bug free and have time to do that. We have a voting system to allow players to gain free donation points that has been increased 3 times already. No one said we wouldn't go even higher then that. There are constant events to allow players to gain even more, let a lone a lot of random events that the admin does, along with going out and giving out TONS of fashion tickets.

No staff member has shown you any kind of disrespect and nor would they.

But like I said, I did PM you trying to resolve any issues that you had. But again, you would rather bash a server over nonsense then let an admin try to address your issue.

As I stated before I wish you the best of luck on what ever server or game you go to. And you are always welcome to message me for any issues that you may have.

~DarkStar
Old 03/30/2012, 19:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Plenty of people dislike Halcyon.. You have to face it, fool.. If that many people dislike your server, then there is an ISSUE. You people are too ignorant to recognize that there is an ISSUE.

Take these comments as constructive criticism and critique yourself.

PS: We know that the Vendetta owner actually cares about his players, and is making the server for them.

Draken

My account isn't working.... I'm using correct login and password... Just made a new account and can't use it either WTF?

Also why can't we use @yahoo.com emails??? This is pretty annoying!

[B]aSH

Whats annoying about it? Yahoo email service rejects a lot of requests for some reason so we block it so you dont have any issues we also recommend gmail or hotmail to sign up so the only annoyance is you.

oh he cares about them soooooo much.
Old 04/02/2012, 08:01   #14

New patch notes.

Old 04/06/2012, 13:12   #15

new hight rate server