Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Forsaken World] Halcyon!

Discussion on [Forsaken World] Halcyon! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 04/06/2012, 21:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
new hight rate server
.81 lvl 70 cap with like a whole bunch of stuff missing, that server sucks.
Old 04/07/2012, 01:29   #17

elite*gold: 436
There is no level cap.
And what you missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazigen111 View Post
.81 lvl 70 cap with like a whole bunch of stuff missing, that server sucks.
Old 04/07/2012, 13:04   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
new hight rate server
server sucks. GM and friends purple elite gear full lv5 lv4 gem but more player simple common stuff.

When OBT Vendetta?
Old 04/17/2012, 10:06   #19

-Bump- Come try the server!

Tons of stuff have been added and even more stuff on the way!We are the most up-to-date server out there,not like those other servers with old clients.

We are also about to get guild bases this week

An update is coming up soon also which will make things even better!

-Be warned this isn't instant gratification like the other servers out there at the moment where you get to max lvl in a day and get bored easily. Here you actually have to work at stuff-

So if your looking for a long term server, where your accomplishments actually mean something, Custom updates on a regular basis, bug free, active staff, constantly changing stuff to make donators and non-donators have some sort of balance, while still keeping the overall balance of the game in line, where the staff actually listens to the communities suggestions and builds upon them and lots lots more. then come play FW Halcyon
Old 04/17/2012, 13:48   #20

So many haters and trolls, why do You care to post when You don't like it? Isn't that simple? Don't like it, don't post, play somewhere else... And don't say that You want to help them or something, it's just You'r rage eating You out that You didn't write a "constructive" post containing alot of "critcism".

IM EATING SOUP RIGHT NOW.
Old 04/19/2012, 18:33   #21

-NEW UPDATE-

The level curve has been removed, so now even if your higher lvl then the mobs, they will drop items as if they were your lvl

ex. a lvl 80 can get drops from a lvl 10 mob

Also instances have made to be unlimited during their respective time frames, such as GT, you can do GT as many times as you want as long as it is up.

ex GL is open all day long so you can do it as many times as you want for gems. This is just another thing to bring this server closer to making a balance between donors and non-donors.

hope you all like it and come and play
Old 04/27/2012, 17:00   #22

very nice update.. is it possible to do instance without party like I mean solo you can inter a instance if you don't get party?
Old 05/05/2012, 05:23   #23

elite*gold: 20
Well i dont think this server is that bad. Im little confused so where do i lvl up at now im like 46. I tried hitting MOB Higher then me but only got lil exp. Id like to see a treasure shop like in Forsaken World Vendetta. I like Vendetta, there just working on older files. On halcyon where do higher lvl, well level up with. I saw something about GT, so instances work on that server?
Old 05/07/2012, 06:55   #24

Evil i had same problem like you, high lvl mobs don't give good exp i guess but I am 60+ now just doing daily quest, try it that quest give huge amount of exp.. I am also looking for English speaking Guild, if any one here have nice guild pm me .. thank you
Old 05/07/2012, 08:34   #25

elite*gold: 20
Yeah Goldrush i thought it was just me, but guess its not. I will try that i guess, thought someone said in one of the post instances where working.
Old 03/13/2013, 08:19   #26

is this server still going? i just don't want to assume it isn't bc the website link is not working. if it is, does it have any pve realms?
Old 03/13/2013, 11:25   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Halcyon has horrible staff and a rude community.. Don't join!
+1
Old 03/15/2013, 18:42   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksnowVeno View Post
is this server still going? i just don't want to assume it isn't bc the website link is not working. if it is, does it have any pve realms?
Halcyon changed it's name to Aria and now is high rate.