Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VPS]Sake Italia V63[VPS]

Discussion on [VPS]Sake Italia V63[VPS] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VPS]Sake Italia V63[VPS]

Nome Hotel

Versione Hotel
V63

Orari Hotel
24/24

Staff
cerchiamo staff a 35 online

Difetti Hotel
nessun difetto

Crediti di partenza

Ulteriori informazioni
-Cms Privato
-DCR Privati
-Emu Phoenix Originale
-Nuovi furni
-0% Lag anche con 100 on

Link per accedere al Retroserver
Old 03/23/2012, 12:19   #2

You do understand that it is English/German speaking forum? You should use those two languages otherwise Your thread may be closed or deleted.
Old 03/24/2012, 15:15   #3

use google traductor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For God's sake!
02/25/2012 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
As subject..... Could someone make ZM OHK for CFNA ? - ONLY OHK ! :handsdown:
a little help for god sake.
12/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey everyone, i'm getting error since yesterday, i had joymax pk2 extractor, but now i can't open my clients, i have like 5 folders, but none works, i extracted a new media pk2 but i'm getting error at the launcher... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=112326&stc=1&d=1323596192 and the type of the file is http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=112327&stc=1&d=1323596192 what shall i do? i tried getting a new client, but i still have the same...
For the sake of ELITEPVPERS
10/18/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
any one who uses cheats, hacks and bots that are from elitepvper members must not discuss these things outside elitepvpers and must not tell to anyone who is not loyal to elitepvpers' all discussions pertaining contents from elitepvpers must only be discuss on elitepvpers and not on any forum or blogspot sites' tnx guyz' let us support elitepvpers' ^^
For the sake of ELITEPVPERS
10/18/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
any one who uses cheats, hacks and bots that are from elitepvper members must not discuss these things outside elitepvpers and must not tell to anyone who is not loyal to elitepvpers' all discussions pertaining contents from elitepvpers must only be discuss on elitepvpers and not on any forum or blogspot sites' tnx guyz' let us support elitepvpers' ^^
can someone plz for f!@#s sake help me out
07/05/2010 - Mabinogi - 23 Replies
i am 100% new to the hacking world idk anything about coding or anything of the like ...... but what i am after is a working bypass for hackshield ...... im frustrated with most ppl on this site doing the whole "do it urself" or "we do not release it to the public" well i have trawled the internet for anything related to bypassing hackshield to no event ... you guys here have the answers so plz for once can someone not be selfish and toss a dog a bone and tell me how to stop hackshield...