Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coders Exc please read

Discussion on Coders Exc please read within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Coders Exc please read

Hello everyone , i would like to start off by introducing my self. my name is Matt, i have a couple years of experienced in coding using java ,C++ and C# . also messed around with emulators a Bit. i have work t in customer support for a little over 4 years now, and currently in school for pharmacy.

What i have started to look around for is experienced coders for a project many have Been waiting for . and that is to build a Aika private server . now i know there will be some reply's saying this is impossible with out purchasing rights to the server and its files. But the more i look around the more i see games poping up that were in the same situation and still are .. i see many hard working members here at EPVP and i would enjoy the chance to work with some of you.. so if your interested in working on this project please let me know . im currently working on a emulator, and once complete im going to release so hopefully more members of this community can help an participate in this project... oh the joy that would come to all who play a PVP game and it accusaly have PVP worthy rate ...

i hope to hear from many of you as this project may take a while but the more on board the faster things may go ... Look forward to hearing from you all