Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emulator OR Working Files For Crazy Tao

Discussion on Emulator OR Working Files For Crazy Tao within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Emulator OR Working Files For Crazy Tao

i think most if you dont event heard of this game,but there are a lot of players who want a p.server of CrazyTao,if it would possible to develop the server files better,we all would be pleased
Old 06/22/2011, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
The official eudemons source is widely available, and it should be mostly fit for this cause, packet changes at most I think.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Crazy Tao] Client files
06/15/2011 - Private Server - 1 Replies
I know this has been discussed here before. Since I do not feel like looking through god knows how many threads I am going to ask here. If anyone has a working client for Crazy Tao. Currently I have the database it's self running very well I have cleaned out a lot of stupid crap but with out the Client side I can't really test it. So if you have a client shoot me a link or something and then I will see about releasing a server pretty soon. Sorry about opening another topic from another...
[Crazy Tao] Client files
01/04/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Was logged into the wrong account. Will post this from my other. sorry
Searching Sea-Emulator files
04/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 38 Replies
Hi i´m searching the Sea Emulator Files to Crack them i will crack the Player Limit !
--=* Emulator files/Server files *=--
05/12/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Sorry created a thread to search for emulator files but was lazy at first and didn't use google so have edited my original post. Just in case anyone else needs here is the link. RF Server Files, Once and for all - Pirate Server