Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2010, 05:12   #196

elite*gold: 0
Hi friends .. I did all those steps above, replace all the client archvios in 1006, replaced all the files and not know what happened to follow in the navicat someone could help me..

further question the files selected in the drawing .. where they must be located .. not for them I found the lguar
Old 10/27/2010, 05:39   #197

awesome...i love seeing everyone sharing d stuff...nice job all...this was a successful thread!!
Old 10/27/2010, 06:41   #198

please anyone?...... upload it on mediaFire please the client one!!! thanks
please please please
Old 10/27/2010, 17:09   #199

Everyone,

Please be careful, the chinese server files contain trojan and malware, please remove them if you are using them.

Zirick,

hosting this game for general public is illegal and the client is there on megaupload, what are you talking about?

Thrux,

Why do u have phpmyadmin and navicat? You just need one MySQL browser. I'm not a big fan of phpmyadmin but that is just me.
Those config files suppose to replace the one in r1game1. Also please remember you guys need to replace the mwo account Pass with your own MD5 encryption pass Upper case or crack the one already there, which is easy as there are decryption out there in the web.

I'm done with everything, most likely will upload the server and client tonight. Malware, trojan and virus free. I will also upload and included the documentation on how to do the button clicking...*sigh*...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2010, 01:24   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicky80 View Post
Everyone,

Please be careful, the chinese server files contain trojan and malware, please remove them if you are using them.

Zirick,

hosting this game for general public is illegal and the client is there on megaupload, what are you talking about?

Thrux,

Why do u have phpmyadmin and navicat? You just need one MySQL browser. I'm not a big fan of phpmyadmin but that is just me.
Those config files suppose to replace the one in r1game1. Also please remember you guys need to replace the mwo account Pass with your own MD5 encryption pass Upper case or crack the one already there, which is easy as there are decryption out there in the web.

I'm done with everything, most likely will upload the server and client tonight. Malware, trojan and virus free. I will also upload and included the documentation on how to do the button clicking...*sigh*...

Sory about that, im just asking theres is......

and about the client file on megaupload, can please someone upload it on mediaFire or other uploading sites?...coz everytime i download the client on megaupload the kbps is very low, sometimes it takes 2kbps but in the other site i can get up to 200kbps or more...and sometimes i get DC while im downloading the client(0kbps) in 24% finished in megaupload....i already tried to use InternetDownLoader but still i get the same problem....i already check my ping test and the result is ok...im just having a problem in dowloading on megaupload...please can you/someone upload it on other site especially on MediaFire please please please...

dicky80 can you upload it on other sites?...please???
also include instruction lols ;'p

thanks in advanced!
Old 10/28/2010, 16:01   #201

With so many files all over the place, I'm creating a single thread to compile all into
one source and to discuss any issues and problems setting up the client and server.

say thanks if you think the post is useful.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/28/2010, 20:42   #202

Lol well this is the mwo thread and all you need r the files I said to get rofl I've even included a preset cfg for yall to use it can't get any more simple ? 1 you won't be able to zip everything cause its very very big 2 for client you don't need to download anything if you already have mwo installed ? Copy and paste damm I'm reapeating myself here now all the info is there in all my guides its not complex follow the instructions and you'll be fine
Old 10/28/2010, 21:21   #203

Why not let people choose?
Old 10/30/2010, 17:05   #204

No more questions ?
Old 10/30/2010, 17:44   #205

hi guys igot every thing to make it but ihave question .. after imade the navicate conection and call it localhost then make excute the patche files then igo to usr and make id 1 change power 10 to 0 and make password exchang throw site how to make the same conection in game how to make the new client that imad conected to navicate ?? is htis my proplem ... igot chines video which guid how to make but there is some files he uses idint find it in the links that members of site link it so plz help if any one made the private server and know what to do plz help me and link the files ty
Old 10/31/2010, 00:55   #206

mr pop 6989, follow this instruction:
Old 10/31/2010, 19:41   #207

I just wanted to say Thanks to LBM, Evil, and GM(MWO) have been on a new server for a few weeks now and its been fun. not to mention a LOT of learning. But anyways Thanks again guys you have done a Great service for well... quite frankly a REALLY great game with REALLY Sh*tty gm's. TY TY
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/01/2010, 14:40   #208

Thanks a lot I try to share as much as I can still can't figure out the drop file monitem if anyone knows how to hex edit it would be nice for a guide like I wrote on how to just change 1 drop I pick up quick anyways thanks again I appeciate ur post
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2010, 17:08   #209

bro im really interested in ur server, do tell me what to do so i can join. i know an awfully lot about the mwo gameplay.
Old 11/01/2010, 18:45   #210

Some1 can help me with private server to run ?
My Y!M it.s !
Closed Thread