Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wonderland Online Private Server?

Discussion on Wonderland Online Private Server? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Wonderland Online Private Server?

Hi, I need to collect info and guides about how to make a private server, for any game. My first priority is creating one of Wonderland Online.... I want to test Builds on my own and have fun. But I'm kinda a noob wit this and I don't know how to make a Private Server.

My apologies if this thrad makes you wanna burst screaming "What a noob!".

If you haven't realized I accepted the fact that I'm a noob - LOL.
Every kind of info will be appreciated =P.

-- Cheers, Gabriel =D
Old 06/10/2010, 02:06   #2

10 more days for a month of this Thread without any response...
Old 06/18/2010, 02:35   #3

Hey dude, I wish I could help ya out. I'm currently trying to get the info myself to create a private server of it too. There are some builds I'd like to test also.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 02:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandprinny View Post
Hey dude, I wish I could help ya out. I'm currently trying to get the info myself to create a private server of it too. There are some builds I'd like to test also.

Hey, thanks for your reply. If you find anything about it would you mind PMing me about it? =]
I would be grateful to you if you did.

--Cheers Gabriel
Old 06/27/2010, 10:34   #5

From what i read a private server should be existed in 2009 but the guy that was "making" it run away with the money. Idk if that's true. None exist atm (atleast i haven't found any)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 23:53   #6

I see, thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Guess we have to wait for a programmer who would like to make a private server =/
Old 10/22/2010, 10:27   #7

i hope a private server will be created soon...cuz i hate to play wlo offical, u up lvl so hard. On a private server a good think will be the free e-remote control and good rates. Pls some to make it as fast as he can> ty
Old 04/27/2011, 17:47   #8

I would love if someone would make the server XD =) (I even would've tried my self but I'm not good at programing yet) So plz anyone out there help us, If you need any kind of help which i can do ask me =)
Old 06/13/2011, 19:58   #9

Don't give up, just keep trying ^^
Old 06/13/2011, 22:17   #10

elite*gold: 159
Well wonderland is a good game and i would play it again if someone would make a p-server, so please tell us when a p-server comes out.

Tags
guide, server, wonderla