Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Creation

Discussion on Private Server Creation within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Creation

Hey kinda new here..but i was wondering how do you create a private server? im wanting to make private server for the MMORPG CroNous. How do i come about making my own? ANY help is appreciated!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About P-Server creation.
07/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
What i need for start a p-server? SQL + SP4 - I have Now i need down a gameserver? and follow this video YouTube - Making A Dekaron Private Server - Part 1 ? Ty :)
Looking for a Dev for Dekaron Private server Creation
05/14/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 6 Replies
Hello, I have Dedicated Server with 8gb ram and High specs im looking for Serious Dekaron developer with Good Dekaron files with Everything fixed! and all original skin! Add me: [email protected]
Private server creation
03/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hy guys! I am posting on this site cuz i know it very well and i know that here are some smart people. I wanna make a private server and i have some request. Those would be: 1. I want to make a server with my own npc`s 2. I don`t want it to be with commands like /lever 130 or /money 99999999 3. I want to have the power to give some people or , with restricted commands if i can 4. I want to make a site with Account REgistration and Password Changer. 5. I want on this site a place where...
Server creation
11/03/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Ich surfe schon seid einigen Tagen um herauszu finden wie ich einen Rose Online privat Server aufbaue ... aber irgendwie werde ich aus den zu kurz geratenen englischen guides nicht wirklich schlau ... es würde schon richen wenn der server ücher localhost läuft ... Hat jemand einen guten oder besser noch Deutschen Guide für mich ??? würde mich sehr freuen ... Vielen Dank