Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zhu Xian - Chinese Fun server (Asc.)

Discussion on Zhu Xian - Chinese Fun server (Asc.) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 03/17/2010, 22:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
I created a Jadeon female (i'm not female), but she just look cute on dress and a bunny mount. reach lv 80+ in 5 to 10 mins around Sunstream (English JD's name).
Game play is just fine, no need to worry about items for crafting, 888,888G for Cash Shop (just too easy) after i spend my little break time to check n loot around market. not many ppl, but might b it's night for them.

some fashions r not textured. i found a female hair style that is not texture and show only white color. still look cool while i like white.

items in cash shop is confusing order, not order but icon is mess up. hard to recognize which is which.

Lucky i bought 1 esper and it is for 135 Jadeon esper, just WOW! but u can look around while u can create many chars as u like as long as u have enough email address.

anyway, thx for sharing. Pserver is good for PvP! but i'm not. at least i can test what i didn't have from JD.
Old 03/17/2010, 23:07   #32

HEy guys anyone can help me? look what i made:

1: Downloaded zhu xian 2 And instaled!

2: Downlaod patch 500-677 and instaled.. Its ok till here

Now I downloaded xm0317.zup and login.exe and when i click on LOGIN.EXE i GOt a chinese error, and nothing happens.

Help pls!!
Old 03/17/2010, 23:15   #33

Ur game folder must be not Chinese (unless u r using Chinese windows)
login.exe must be in game folder (mine is C:\ZX2), not launcher folder or it won't work.
after u run login.exe, install patch manually. hope i can write u Chinese word, but unluckily i don't know Chinese, so you have to test and try.

i hope u don't have JD client running or it won't do anything. i made it work after i close my JD client.
hope it will help you.
Old 03/17/2010, 23:24   #34

Ok darkkh that part worked now, but now i didnt got the part he says Copy the elemental files to Old one?? What that means? ty
Old 03/18/2010, 01:38   #35

idk, i didn't copy anything from any old somewhere.
when u b able to run login.exe, let it patch their own patch, then there is 2 links (yellow text) click on one of them then u r b able to register. simple enought:
1-username
2-pass
3-confirm pass
4-email
5-confirm email
6-confirm number* it's look like secure code or something, but it's there for u to put. no need to look at somewhere else.

about ZX or ZX2, I don't know. i chose the first 1, it might b ZX. i'm above to try the second link.
Edited: both r the same
Old 03/18/2010, 03:18   #36

no no silly, zx1 has no ascension
zx2 has ascension, to tell what is ascension is when you see a red icon pop
up on your window screen or a blue one, that indicates ascension patch....

but for that pserver, Id DL from official chinese website, and after installation
have no boxes check, so it dont patch to ascension...then put that pserver patch
in and see if it works...

If not lol, try it with ascended o_o

just a tip...push the wittle thanks button if I help...or feel my wrath :P
Old 03/18/2010, 04:05   #37

WEll I guess im gonna quit, I spent much time on this trying to find a way but always get stucked on same error.

I do exactly what this pictures says :

and after I click on blue button i get an error pop up with weird symbols! Theres on step on first page of this topic I didnt understand:

3rd step. -> Copy element files on the old ones, than re-launch their login.exe and you can press play butten after server is selected, the 1st one
Old 03/18/2010, 15:08   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by macakaraio View Post
WEll I guess im gonna quit, I spent much time on this trying to find a way but always get stucked on same error.

I do exactly what this pictures says :

and after I click on blue button i get an error pop up with weird symbols! Theres on step on first page of this topic I didnt understand:

3rd step. -> Copy element files on the old ones, than re-launch their login.exe and you can press play butten after server is selected, the 1st one
Updated first spot, you can see the link for element files.

Have a problem with server. Today i can't login on the server it says on realms that account don't exist, even if i make new account and try with that, and some realms say my version is not perfect for it. So i am using ver.677 as in my guide, anyone having the same problem maybe or using what version? 661? or something else? (Zhu Xian 2 client i am talking about.)
Old 03/18/2010, 15:31   #39

Ok thx now its working, but is that normal to lvl slower after 133 lvl?? tehres Taichi Pill for sale or something ???
Old 03/18/2010, 16:02   #40

all my accounts have been wiped. I don't know why.
I register new account with the same name and password. it's let me, that's why i knew it was wiped.

sad. gonna try again today.... if it happen, that mean they don't want English player.
Old 03/18/2010, 16:50   #41

Hm yea, wiped for me to. Same here, if they going to ban it than they don't want ppl coming on their server from outside China i guess. Good luck anyway there guys, hope we can stay.
Old 03/18/2010, 17:00   #42

also, server is really laggy to me. 500ms to 3000ms in rate. not less.
when i logged in again, i created new char. i can't use my previous char's name. that mean, they wiped only account not chars... still...
i think i look for another server.
Old 03/18/2010, 18:49   #43

ppl just need a little more time to launch a working english server, till that come i stay on this, or if i get ban again i just wait, i am not a game addict anyway.
Old 03/18/2010, 23:52   #44

lol wipe?, I guess people were getting bored of playing o_o
Hmm, well according to meh resources...there's already a english jd ps in cb oO
Old 03/19/2010, 04:34   #45

(try here) http://www.zx888.us/

Just to share. Guys can try tis server maybe is not so lag