Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zhu Xian - Chinese Fun server (Asc.)

Discussion on Zhu Xian - Chinese Fun server (Asc.) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 03/19/2010, 21:08   #46

elite*gold: 0
Hmm, anyone wanna confirm the exp on this server?
Im done playing JD, but Im just here to help you pplz out o_o
Old 03/20/2010, 03:45   #47

Someone told theres Tichi Pill for sale on MarketPalce, anyone can help find it?? and how to use? thx
Old 03/20/2010, 20:54   #48

If you find it (usually in the pill section of MP, but was told they changed it around), you
simply right click it o_o to use
Old 03/20/2010, 21:45   #49

elite*gold: 40
i don't even think its added , purchased like everything in item mall , still nothing , unless its under the 400.000 section
Old 03/20/2010, 23:24   #50

o_o
bet that server is susposedly a VIP server o_o, gotta donate to get the
good shtuff....which really sucks...I suggest to NEVER donate to any private server...its not worth it ^^
Old 03/21/2010, 03:08   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi74722 View Post
Just to share. Guys can try tis server maybe is not so lag
this server is good enough to play. I'm in right now. IGN Aki (Female Jadeon)
easy to get +10 (higher is more expensive) Lv 107 right now.

lv is high enough to have fun. no complain about gold, have 5k certificate, most items at silver cost. some good items r higher price. not easy to get unless donate. free 1500 gold only

thank u.
Old 03/21/2010, 19:54   #52

Better to play on the english JD though o_o
I see post for it, first page lol
Old 03/23/2010, 06:03   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkh View Post
this server is good enough to play. I'm in right now. IGN Aki (Female Jadeon)
easy to get +10 (higher is more expensive) Lv 107 right now.

lv is high enough to have fun. no complain about gold, have 5k certificate, most items at silver cost. some good items r higher price. not easy to get unless donate. free 1500 gold only

thank u.
thanks for the info but can u tell me how many lvl i can get with like 10 hours grinding ?(just to know the exp rate)
and how is the CS items ? i mean the price ? and is the good espers easy to get? like glamber cube?
and is asc there?
thanks
Old 03/23/2010, 14:40   #54

i have problem installing this **** server every time i install the lander it says
Error : can't find 'element/????
w t h is that ?
can darkh or kiwi reply?
Old 03/23/2010, 16:38   #55

sorry for being away for a few day. IGN Aki (Jadeon Female 136 asc, stuck at T5 boss, hard to get help)

I recommend to wait for English private, but they might not give u some extra gold to play or I'm wrong.

I test GenesisZX, it's Zhu Xian, not JD. u might know what i mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM47s View Post
thanks for the info but can u tell me how many lvl i can get with like 10 hours grinding ?(just to know the exp rate)
and how is the CS items ? i mean the price ? and is the good espers easy to get? like glamber cube?
and is asc there?
thanks
In 10hrs? u might get from 135 to 150 depend on how do u play. if u monitor all the time, u might get 150 easily.
price of common use items are 1s most. not all. good items might cost more. 135 asc are cost 10k each. greed! esper r 1s

Quote:
i have problem installing this damn server every time i install the lander it says
Error : can't find 'element/????
w t h is that ?
can darkh or kiwi reply?
if u download lander and it appear as Chinese text, rename it. and lander must be in element folder, so it can know where elementclient is.

I will update more when i have time.
Old 03/23/2010, 18:22   #56

k thx for the info but can u please tell the steps to install the client and the patch
i mean after installing the client have i to open "the patcher" or the patch? then the **** lander is said to be virus by norton anyway if i installed the game in D:/JD2 where should i put the lander file and where should i extract it ? sry for the questions but i have few time to play and need some help with that
Old 03/24/2010, 00:03   #57

Quote:
k thx for the info but can u please tell the steps to install the client and the patch
i mean after installing the client have i to open "the patcher" or the patch? then the damn lander is said to be virus by norton anyway if i installed the game in D:/JD2 where should i put the lander file and where should i extract it ? sry for the questions but i have few time to play and need some help with that
I love to answer your question and hope this will help everyone to have, i'm looking for player to play with me, too. at least before we can play Zhu Xeng! lol

1- if you don't have the client, download it and install it. update it to whatever it is 679 i think.
2- after u download their patch, ( i don't really remember the right version number. if u downloaded it, u will see the patch is higher than original Chinese.) double click it, it will jump to Chinese Client, because u just install the client. if you install Jade Dynasty after Chinese client, this patch will jump to JD if you double click it unless you install it manually.
3- place lander into element folder and (rename it to lander if it is Chinese name) run lander to let it install their own patch.

let me know if u still can't make it work. I'll try to help as much as i can.
thank for reading.

about the virus report or caught by any version of antivirus. I got the same problem and my bit defender deleted all my game clients, yes all game i have in my computer. lucky i play only JD and i can verify it back. I just delete the anti virus (stupid huh? i know) but my computer is for game only, i don't care much for now. i don't know and i didn't check what it is, it called FAKE REPORTER 5. if anyone know, pls let me know. after i restart my computer, all elementclient r gone. so do it for ur own risk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2010, 00:22   #58

Hmm, if I were you I would hop onto the english private server...its 6k exp
and if you register on their forum, you'll see the links for download and everything...
Including a thread that states to post IGN level and class that you are ingame
to recieve 100gold (which can be traded ingame for jaden) and many other cool
items ^^.

Its the thread called
Old 03/24/2010, 01:43   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondria View Post
Hmm, if I were you I would hop onto the english private server...its 6k exp
and if you register on their forum, you'll see the links for download and everything...
Including a thread that states to post IGN level and class that you are ingame
to recieve 100gold (which can be traded ingame for jaden) and many other cool
items ^^.

Its the thread called
100gold only? oh no, i can only buy in 500000 in game gold only
there are some items we might need and it will not enough!!! fashion is around 50g+...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2010, 05:35   #60

i got it and it worked :P IGN : EevilDevi it's awesome but the problems is that there is no1 speaks english there any iam almost 135 lupin there :P thanks so much for the help i hope i can meet in game