Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Completely new Risk Your Life (RYL/ROW) Game. Private Server 700+ Player

Discussion on Completely new Risk Your Life (RYL/ROW) Game. Private Server 700+ Player within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Completely new Risk Your Life (RYL/ROW) Game. Private Server 700+ Player

edited by trane.
Old 06/03/2010, 10:49   #2

private server? lots of pvp? omg i will get homerun with pvp
Old 06/05/2010, 09:31   #3

When your qualified for the tournament you sign up as a single player or as a team and a tournament character will be created with fixed level and gear that is equal for all players taking part. There is no difference if you play 10 hours or 100 hours, it all comes down to if you got the PvP skill to win. Nothing more nothing less!

that line made me giggle a bit, it DOES make difference if u play for 10 hours or 100 hours, simply, the one who plays 100 hours wins since he invested much more time into his gear.

EDIT:my bad apparently i didnt read the whole context sorry. but im gonna try it, looks very good. Downloading at moment.
Old 06/18/2010, 03:42   #4

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Cant find the backlink to elitepvper. Also backlink that was posted from the first post is invaild.

Quote:
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Old 06/19/2010, 00:10   #5

Received Thanks: 3,355
Linkback isn't there anymore, and the forum doesn't work either.

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread