Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the most populated dragon nest server?

Discussion on Whats the most populated dragon nest server? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Whats the most populated dragon nest server?

Guys when i enter on any private dragon nest server
i don't see any teams on mana ridge or any other newbie city.
and i don't like to play dragon nest alone.
what is the most populated dragon nest private server actually?
Old 08/30/2014, 19:54   #2

Most populated =/= best, with that said the most populated ones atm are:

BlueDN (English/Chinese, even more pay to win than DatonDN, lotta bugs but people play it for pvp)
SkyNest (english, kind of behind on content, ingame staff are childish, pay to win)
DatonDN (english/chinese, incredibly pay to win)
Old 08/30/2014, 20:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emberkeys View Post
Guys when i enter on any private dragon nest server
i don't see any teams on mana ridge or any other newbie city.
and i don't like to play dragon nest alone.
what is the most populated dragon nest private server actually?
I can tell you about some interesting DN pservers, write me in PM.
Old 08/30/2014, 20:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post

SkyNest (english, kind of behind on content, ingame staff are childish, pay to win)
I can agree with most of this but SkyNest isn't pay to win xD. I made it to the top of the game without paying a single buck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2014, 11:50   #5

i remember this play dgn server or whatever it was called but its off now i think it wasnt pay2win
Old 08/31/2014, 16:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uiki View Post
I can agree with most of this but SkyNest isn't pay to win xD. I made it to the top of the game without paying a single buck.
Desert Dragon L fragments from pandora boxes = pay to win. Even worse is DD S equipment for those who are "chosen" for events - so staff-trail to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertcan1112 View Post
i remember this play dgn server or whatever it was called but its off now i think it wasnt pay2win
PlayDGN is now DGN.to (website down) and NinjaDN (website down) population is 1~10 people at the most, it IS the most balance server out there but hardly anyone plays cuz of poor management (website down = no one else can connect except old players).
Old 08/31/2014, 18:12   #7

besalamto what do u think about playdgn is it balanced?? and what about the population is it still the same and did the accounts get deleted when will the homepage be back again
Old 09/01/2014, 05:13   #8

Quote:
Most populated =/= best, with that said the most populated ones atm are:

BlueDN (English/Chinese, even more pay to win than DatonDN, lotta bugs but people play it for pvp)
DatonDN (english/chinese, incredibly pay to win)
lol i already downloaded those and i never see people
on beginner villages, mana ridge etc...
Old 09/01/2014, 06:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertcan1112 View Post
besalamto what do u think about playdgn is it balanced?? and what about the population is it still the same and did the accounts get deleted when will the homepage be back again
The good:
- Its balanced, +8 safe enchant, no OP **** from donating.
- Drop rates are good, but not too high so the economy is good.
- The "latest" content including Bringer (i say latest in quotations cuz he got taken down a while back before the 80 cap, so hes not caught up to that yet).
- 100% Bugless (except bugs u'll find in official servers as well).

The bad:
- The admin running PlayDGN tends to face a lot of copyright problems and the server gets taken down for months every now and then (the servers he runs are PlayDGN, DGN.to, and NinjaDN).
- Admin doesn't tell you **** (you gotta hear these news from people who know him).
- Community is closer to dead than active at the moment.
- The webpage is currently down and has be down and will probably be down for a while.
Old 09/01/2014, 21:11   #10

Quote:
Desert Dragon L fragments from pandora boxes = pay to win. Even worse is DD S equipment for those who are "chosen" for events - so staff-trail to win.
There isn't a way to obtain DD L fragments in the server right now other than DDN HC. Pandora boxes doesn't exist in the server yet. DD S equipment you can craft easily by farming GDN and using fragment drops from False Stronghold Lvl 60 and Memoria. xD At least play the server enough to know what you're talking about.
Old 09/02/2014, 02:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uiki View Post
There isn't a way to obtain DD L fragments in the server right now other than DDN HC. Pandora boxes doesn't exist in the server yet. DD S equipment you can craft easily by farming GDN and using fragment drops from False Stronghold Lvl 60 and Memoria. xD At least play the server enough to know what you're talking about.
I've played the server in both the alpha and the beta for a few weeks, sounds to me like you're the one who hasnt played long enough. Look for a moon lord name Yuiki, and a Cleric named Amon - they both got DDN L's from fragments they got off pandoras.

Infact, i have 2 DDN fragments from opening 200 of em, when i found em i ditched the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2014, 21:44   #12

whats the most populated dn server pleasE?
Old 09/04/2014, 02:14   #13

i play on daton which isnt bad and cheap its not the fullest server or bug free but its ok as far as these server's go i dont think there is one without its own fualts weather it be cash shop pricing or population / bugs / greedy retarded admins.

if i where you i would look for one with friends to play as that what makes a server fun the people you play with
Old 09/05/2014, 21:36   #14

i just downloaded daton
no one in PVP, or in saint heaven

Anyone know what is the most populated
private dragon nest server?
Old 03/21/2015, 16:38   #15

mid populated game no bugs with full working Dark Avenger CLass But no Lancea Working Jades Talismans
Dark Avenger Class Trailer >>
Very Very Populated game some bugs With full working Lancea Class Working Talismans No Jades
Lancea CLass Trailer >>

Tags
dragon, dragon nest, nest, server