Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoK[Ger]Legion der Gormocks

Discussion on RoK[Ger]Legion der Gormocks within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RoK[Ger]Legion der Gormocks

Hi Leute!

ich wollte hier etwas Werbung für den Server eines freundes machen!
Es geht um das oben genannte Spiel Reign of Kings.

Der Server ist seid ca 1 1/2 Tagen online und noch so gut wie nicht bebaut!
Er kann bis zu 500 Leute fassen und läuft auf einen High-End Root Server [12Kerne und 128GB RAM].
Es ist ein Deutscher RP Server wo alle 6H ein Restart erfolgt[Kann jederzeit geändert werden].

So findet ihr uns: Server--> Search---> Legion der Gormocks
MfG SizZl4C

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help plz]Legion bug
02/14/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
legion keep disappearing i read somewhere someone said its mysql i have mysql4.0 version not 5.0 or 3.0 but legion keep disappearing is there a way to fix it/ every time i turn server off it disappeared
[Help]Legion War
07/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I am trying to fix my legion war from crashing the server. I can seem to find the right fix on here. I was wondering if anyone new the actual cq_action ids of the gates for legion war. If you do can you please give them to me. Thanks for helping me.
legion
07/19/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
any english legion on the last region server 111? i wanna join it
Legion 10 bp less
05/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
whenever my server is disconnected the legion back with 10 bp less! someone help me?
LEGION WAR!!!
07/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
These files contains what appears to be a fully functioning install for the legion war. They are text files and you will have to import them into your database as such. Enjoy and I hope these files work for everyone.