Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade & Soul Server (English) Need Help Please

Discussion on Blade & Soul Server (English) Need Help Please within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Blade & Soul Server (English) Need Help Please

Hi, everyone my husband and I are looking for Blade and Soul Server Files (Complete) or whatever we can get our hands on. We are planning on doing a complete English translation for NA players, sense NCsoft is being beyond slow. If anyone could help us out please let us know. Feel free to add us on skype. My user name is OkamiHayashi and my husbands is Kalendith Thanks <3
Old 05/15/2014, 18:48   #2

If you want, you can help with translation
Old 05/16/2014, 22:17   #3

Yeah I have seen their patch, and Loki's. We don't want a patch, we are looking to translate the actual game itself. Yeah we run into the same problems trying to find the files etc. I guess the main frustration that we are dealing with at the moment is the fact that everyone thinks we are doing a Private server, but in reality we want it for private use not to release it ourselves..but to help Ncsoft. Once everything is translated it will be forwarded to Ncsoft. It is their game, and an official NA fully English server would be amazing and coding with only a few people takes ages ... so we figured get Angel Proxy together with other people and as a team we could make it happen. It's possible we just need people willing to help out >.< lol and we have all ready made contact with Ncsoft and explained what we are trying to accomplish. Thanks.
Old 05/18/2014, 03:33   #4

(just search blade and soul on Github,)

I found this on github, but idk if it works or not. I haven't tried it.
Old 10/17/2014, 15:40   #5

hello i need blaide and soul file server all to make ! please thanks!